PDA

View Full Version : Marlins Install First Seat in New Ballpark

Viva Medias B's
02-15-2011, 08:27 PM
The Florida Marlins installed the first seat in the new ballpark. It is a red seat, and the rest of the stadium's seats will be blue. Could this be an indicaiton of the Miami Marlins' color scheme in 2012?

Meanwhile, the new ballpark is about 60% complete.

Link (http://miamiherald.typepad.com/fish_bytes/2011/02/marlins-take-bp-feed-workers-at-new-ballpark.html)

cws05champ
02-15-2011, 09:12 PM
The Florida Marlins installed the first seat in the new ballpark. It is a red seat, and the rest of the stadium's seats will be blue. Could this be an indicaiton of the Miami Marlins' color scheme in 2012?

Link (http://miamiherald.typepad.com/fish_bytes/2011/02/marlins-take-bp-feed-workers-at-new-ballpark.html)
Well, at least we know they can sell out their current capacity...:D:

Hitmen77
02-15-2011, 09:14 PM

:giangreco
"You gotta love empty blue seats"

Viva Medias B's
02-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Knowing Jeffrey Loria, I wonder if the blue seats to be installed are actually USCF's old blue seats.

:tongue:

Red Barchetta
02-16-2011, 08:41 AM
I wonder why they picked that particular section for the first seat? :scratch:

Ballpark looks good. Sort of a Miller Park South.

Hopefully the uniforms will be teal/orange, similar to the Dolphins.

eriqjaffe
02-16-2011, 08:46 AM
Sort of a Miller Park South.I though that was Wrigley.

ewokpelts
02-16-2011, 09:55 AM

Hopefully the uniforms will be teal/orange, similar to the Dolphins.why would the marilns want anything to do with the dolphins anymore?

ewokpelts
02-16-2011, 09:59 AM

Hopefully the uniforms will be teal/orange, similar to the Dolphins.the marilns president said that was the spot for groundbreaking in 2009.

Red Barchetta
02-16-2011, 10:19 AM
why would the marilns want anything to do with the dolphins anymore?

I just like the color scheme. I don't think similar colors means they have anything to do with the Dolphins. The SOX have the same colors as the Raiders.

I just want to see the Marlins (and about 5 other teams) get rid of the black trim/alternates. There are also enough red/blue teams out there as well, that's why I find the Teal/Orange unique to Florida.

Hitmen77
09-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Here is a video tour of the Miami Marlins new stadium:

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=58285&sitesection=suntimes_spt&VID=23526914

cub killer
09-08-2011, 10:57 PM
I'd rather the Marlins not change a thing in their uniforms except for having "Miami" on the road unis and of course, the caps. Other than that, the current unis look fine.

Max Power
09-09-2011, 10:17 AM
I'd rather the Marlins not change a thing in their uniforms except for having "Miami" on the road unis and of course, the caps. Other than that, the current unis look fine.

Totally agree. Teal and black works well for the Marlins. I would hate to see them become like the 20th MLB with some variation of a red/blue color scheme.

bridgeportcopper
09-09-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they are going blue/silver with orange accents. Not positive but just sticks in my head.

TheOldRoman
09-09-2011, 11:01 AM
From people who have seen the new uniforms, the primary color is orange, and they apparently use red, blue and yellow also. Those people also said the uniforms and logos are horrible and unlike any other baeball uniforms. Going off that, I am thinking they will be a modern version of the Astros' rainbow guts unis.

SBSoxFan
09-09-2011, 11:57 PM
And here I thought the first seat would be Ozzie's office chair.