PDA

View Full Version : A's WIN!

voodoochile
07-02-2002, 11:58 PM
WOOOHOOO!!!

5.5 games back...

doublem23
07-03-2002, 12:00 AM
Maybe this is just what the Twinkies need to fall apart for a while, while we beat up on the Tigers and Toons.

CuckTheFubs
07-03-2002, 03:40 PM
I thought that Oakland was going to lose, but then they pulled it out. EXCELLENT!

Chisoxfn
07-03-2002, 03:46 PM
Who knows, a loss like that could put a damper in the Twins and could be the start to their collapse. Odds are it won't be because they are a tough team who plays with fundamentals(Its hard to have a loosing streak when you can manufacture runs and play good defense with a great bullpen).

PaleHoseGeorge
07-03-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by CuckTheFubs
I thought that Oakland was going to lose, but then they pulled it out. EXCELLENT!

Cuck the Fubs? LMAO!

This is the best new username since jaundiced_baby signed up.

Welcome to WSI!

:gulp:

CuckTheFubs
07-03-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Cuck the Fubs? LMAO!

This is the best new username since jaundiced_baby signed up.

Welcome to WSI!

:gulp:

Thanks for the warm welcome PHG. I've been a regular (regular irritant?) on the Cubs message board for sometime.

Last year on the Friday Sox vs. Cubs game at Comiskey we had a large sign that read, "CUCK THE FUBS". One Cubbie fan came over to us and said that his Cubbie fan girlfriend asked him, "who are the Flubs?" Even this Cubbie fans found that amusing.

Soxheads
07-03-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by CuckTheFubs

Thanks for the warm welcome PHG. I've been a regular (regular irritant?) on the Cubs message board for sometime.

Last year on the Friday Sox vs. Cubs game at Comiskey we had a large sign that read, "CUCK THE FUBS". One Cubbie fan came over to us and said that his Cubbie fan girlfriend asked him, "who are the Flubs?" Even this Cubbie fans found that amusing.

LMAO!

Welcome to WSI, CuckTheFubs, you'll fit in well.

Time for a shameless TBSU plug! Totally Biased Series Update (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=12)

But anywho, nice name too. :cool:

Jerry_Manuel
07-03-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
Time for a shameless TBSU plug! Totally Biased Series Update (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=12)

Unbelievable.

Perhaps we need a shameless plug tag to go along with the spam tag?

Soxheads
07-03-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Unbelievable.

Perhaps we need a shameless plug tag to go along with the spam tag?

I always have to alert the newbies. :smile:

Anyway, the last I saw the Twins were up 2-1. Walkoff again, anyone?

Jerry_Manuel
07-03-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
I always have to alert the newbies. :smile:

Anyway, the last I saw the Twins were up 2-1. Walkoff again, anyone?

No comment.

I don't think the Sox can get lucky two days in a row.

Soxheads
07-03-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

No comment.

I don't think the Sox can get lucky two days in a row.

One can hope. :smile:

I'm off to clean some more for a little while in the microchasm called my room. I turn fifteen in a little under 40 minutes.

Peace.