PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's WINNING Pick to Click!

PaleHoseGeorge
07-02-2002, 11:21 PM
How many grand slams did Johnny Damon have today?

"I wish to thank all my online friends at WSI for helping me beat Darin Erstad! :maggs

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

Go Sox!

doublem23
07-02-2002, 11:25 PM
C'mon, PHG... We all know it's Darin Erstad.

I believe Darrin Erstad voted for Maggs about 50 times, despite passing away in 1999. God bless his sould (and Chicago). :smile:

voodoochile
07-02-2002, 11:26 PM
:sandy
"I was robbed... This PHG guy is he a FOV?"

PaleHoseGeorge
07-02-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
C'mon, PHG... We all know it's Darin Erstad.

I believe Darrin Erstad voted for Maggs about 50 times, despite passing away in 1999. God bless his sould (and Chicago). :smile:

Okay, it's fixed!

ISUSoxfan
07-03-2002, 06:44 AM
This is not about the Pick to Click contest, but I remember predicting Sunday on this board that the Sox would score 17 runs yesterday against the Tigers. I said it would be Bears 17, Lions 14, and that Maggs would have a 140-yard field goal. Someone responded that Ditka should kick the field goal. That entire thread seems to have disappeared. I know I drank too much beer over the weekend, but don't think I could have hylucinated a correct prediction and a response. Does anyone else remember that thread, or am I going completely insaine?

delben91
07-03-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by ISUSoxfan
This is not about the Pick to Click contest, but I remember predicting Sunday on this board that the Sox would score 17 runs yesterday against the Tigers. I said it would be Bears 17, Lions 14, and that Maggs would have a 140-yard field goal. Someone responded that Ditka should kick the field goal. That entire thread seems to have disappeared. I know I drank too much beer over the weekend, but don't think I could have hylucinated a correct prediction and a response. Does anyone else remember that thread, or am I going completely insaine?

I got your back ISU, I remember it. Maybe if we'd brought Howry in in the 8th instead of the 9th you could've gotten the 14 for detroit right too!

Nice call though.