PDA

View Full Version : Funny keywords

Spiff
08-06-2001, 02:32 PM
If you look at the source at the keywords for this site, there's some funny references.

"White Sox, Chicago, baseball, professional, pro, whitesoxinteractive, chisox, fans, george bova, statistics, schedule, scores, news, sox clubhouse, fix comiskey, thomas, durham, foulke, wells, ordonez, valentin, players, teams, postseason, no-hitters, retired, numbers, sox, pale hose, history, major, american, league, mlb, al, central, comiskey, south side, "84, years, fallen, arches, italian, beef, fix, comiskey, monster, hollywood, swinging, senor, sock"

danman31
08-06-2001, 02:35 PM
Ummm, ok. I think I am missing your point. Or was there a point to that post?

Spiff
08-06-2001, 03:07 PM
no point. bored is all. maybe i don't know enough history to understand them all.

danman31
08-06-2001, 03:11 PM
Ok that's cool

Jerry_Manuel
08-06-2001, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
no point. bored is all. maybe i don't know enough history to understand them all.

Ok I will explain:
"84, years, fallen, arches, italian, beef, fix, comiskey, monster, hollywood, swinging, senor, sock"

84 years is how long it has been since out last word series.
Hal Vickery writes a column here called "Fallen Arches"
Vito Fungo writes a column here called "Italian Beef"
There is a "Fix Comiskey" project where people can send in there ideas and drawings on how to improve comiskey.
If you click the post of the week link on the main page it takes you to the "monster" which is a scoreboard that looks like the one at old comiskey's if I am not mistaken.
And I'm sure you have seen the columns written by "Senor Sock".

doublem23
08-06-2001, 03:14 PM
I think the 84 years refers to PHG's column, entitled 84 years and waiting!