PDA

View Full Version : Tigers-Sox tie their own record

HawkDJ
07-02-2002, 11:09 PM
Back in 1995, the Tigers and White Sox hit 12 home runs in one game to set a major league record. Well now its 2002 and the Tigers and White Sox again hit 12 home runs in one game (6 each) to tie their own record.

Oh and the last time the Sox homered 6 times in a game, it was against...you guessed it...the Tigers.

Boy when those Tigers and Sox meet up, you better watch out if you are sitting in the outfield seats.

voodoochile
07-02-2002, 11:12 PM
So that's what Bobby was doing. He just wanted his own piece of history...

Jerry_Manuel
07-02-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
So that's what Bobby was doing. He just wanted his own piece of history...

Bob looked like garbage tonight. I would've liked to see Ginter in there, oh well.

WinningUgly!
07-02-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Back in 1995, the Tigers and White Sox hit 12 home runs in one game to set a major league record. Well now its 2002 and the Tigers and White Sox again hit 12 home runs in one game (6 each) to tie their own record.

Oh and the last time the Sox homered 6 times in a game, it was against...you guessed it...the Tigers.

Boy when those Tigers and Sox meet up, you better watch out if you are sitting in the outfield seats.
Nice to see the rich tradition of White Sox/Tigers pitching lives on.

duke of dorwood
07-02-2002, 11:52 PM
That was a great spot for Ginter. I still think Howry is big time trade bait, and I hate to see him roughed up