PDA

View Full Version : Josh Who?

Jerry_Manuel
07-02-2002, 10:02 PM
Hell of a game for Sandy tonight. Yeah, I know it was the Tigers.

Randar68
07-03-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Hell of a game for Sandy tonight. Yeah, I know it was the Tigers.

What are you talking about? If Josh Paul were up here instead of Sandy, he definitley would have hit 2 HR's last night, but his probably would have been 3 run shots! I luv Josh Paul, oh wait, I AM Josh Paul!

Chisoxfn
07-03-2002, 01:47 PM
I still think Josh should be up here. He's a great guy to have in the back of the order. He's a solid hitter, who can pull the ball or take it the other way, plus he provides speed and can find a way to get on base. To me thats a nice thing to have in the back of the order and its something we haven't had at all this year(With him playing well and Royce getting hot and usually when he gets hot he stays that way for half a season). Now if Sandy hits 2 homers a game I'll shut up or if he starts getting on base at a higher percentage I'll shut up, but until then Im gonna still say I want Paul up here starting with MJ behind him.

delben91
07-03-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Chisoxfn
Now if Sandy hits 2 homers a game I'll shut up or if he starts getting on base at a higher percentage I'll shut up, but until then Im gonna still say I want Paul up here starting with MJ behind him.

Ok, and I want Rowand starting everyday in the outfield, because he's just plain awesome. Oh, and get Ramirez back too, that was some awesome speed he had.

What do you think, am I forgetting anyone? Randar?

Randar68
07-03-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by delben91

Ok, and I want Rowand starting everyday in the outfield, because he's just plain awesome. Oh, and get Ramirez back too, that was some awesome speed he had.

Harold? Singleton? Robin? take your pick....

There's always some reason to whine and cry if you're a Sox fan, at least that's what some around here would have you think....

pudge
07-03-2002, 04:18 PM
No worries, when Sandy goes 0 for his next 15, the Josh Paul chants will start again.

Tragg
07-03-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by delben91

The problem is that for Rowand to go to the outfield he must displace maggs, lofton or lee who can at least hit a homer now and then.

Paul replaces an unproductive player - old unproductive one who won't be here next year (thank goodness).

Tragg
07-03-2002, 05:03 PM
BTW, did paul clear waivers? Did we waive him at all?

Jerry_Manuel
07-03-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Tragg
BTW, did paul clear waivers? Did we waive him at all?

He had an option left, Josh is back with the Knights.