PDA

View Full Version : Received Ozzie Plan Tickets

lizard6king6
02-09-2011, 09:43 PM
I was excited to see the tix at my door. The season cant start sooon enough. I also received a group gift certificate with it for planning a group outing on a green piece of paper? Anyone know what this is? It says redeem at sales booth. I also got a little ad for the new comiskey bar outside gate 5. Looks nice.

ewokpelts
02-10-2011, 12:15 PM
I was excited to see the tix at my door. The season cant start sooon enough. I also received a group gift certificate with it for planning a group outing on a green piece of paper? Anyone know what this is? It says redeem at sales booth. I also got a little ad for the new comiskey bar outside gate 5. Looks nice.you got LUCKY. it's a voucher good for two free tickets. the box office lady much have put it in there by accident.

lizard6king6
02-10-2011, 12:36 PM
you got LUCKY. it's a voucher good for two free tickets. the box office lady much have put it in there by accident.

AWESOME!! When i ordered them I talked directly with my Rep and not through online. Maybe I left a good impression. It also seemed to help talking directly to them rather than online too, I was able to get first 3 rows in upper and lower for my games compared to row 10 and such i was getting through the internet. Just a thought for those who are still thinking of getting the Ozzie Plan.

soltrain21
02-10-2011, 12:36 PM
you got LUCKY. it's a voucher good for two free tickets. the box office lady much have put it in there by accident.

Seriously. How do you know every single thing about Sox ticket sales? I don't mean this as an insult at all. How do you know everything?

ewokpelts
02-10-2011, 12:37 PM
AWESOME!! When i ordered them I talked directly with my Rep and not through online. Maybe I left a good impression. It also seemed to help talking directly to them rather than online too, I was able to get first 3 rows in upper and lower for my games compared to row 10 and such i was getting through the internet. Just a thought for those who are still thinking of getting the Ozzie Plan.yes. getting through a rep is much easier. i did my oprder through email, and he gav me decent rows with almost all being aisle seats(my preferance)

how much were you charged in fees? online was as high as $35.

ewokpelts
02-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Seriously. How do you know every single thing about Sox ticket sales? I don't mean this as an insult at all. How do you know everything?
i'm an epic pain in the ass for my two reps.

that, and i do groups every year. i get those green cards a lot.

ewokpelts
02-10-2011, 12:39 PM
The green card you got was most likely a mistake. The box office people stuff those cards in grand slam group orders. I once got one even though i ordered two tickets(college night)

lizard6king6
02-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Didn't get any fees just cost of ticket for 14 games

ewokpelts
02-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Didn't get any fees just cost of ticket for 14 gamesthen you're double lucky. I had to pay $5 plus the cost of the tickets.