PDA

View Full Version : 7 Game Promo Packs

OzzieBall2004
02-02-2011, 06:57 PM
I was trying to find the promotions schedule on the sox website and I noticed these new promo packs.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ticketing/7_ticket_packs.jsp

You can't get the opener or the games against the Cubs, but there are a lot of options and the plan is pretty flexible. Plus you save $3 off each ticket and pay less in Ticketmaster fees ($1.50 per ticket compared to the $4+ that they normally charge).

Anyway, it looks like there are more giveaways this year than we've gotten the past few years. Buehrle bobblehead, Bossard bobblehead, welcome mat, a few different hats, a shirt, two opportunities for a Frank bobblehead in April, and maybe even a Frank statue. It doesn't say whether they're giving anything out the day they unveil his statue, but I'd be surprised if they didn't.

SephClone89
02-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Cool stuff. Won't be getting one because I like having the flexibility of buying whatever number of tickets I want to each game, but I like that they're doing this.

CLUBHOUSE KID
02-02-2011, 10:15 PM
lol I just finished looking at this on their site then come on here and see this thread.

ewokpelts
02-03-2011, 07:52 AM
a nice suprise from the sox.

of course, if you want opening day and the cubs series, you can get the ozzie plan.