PDA

View Full Version : Uhh so I bought "Play Deep" by The Outfield on vinyl.

SephClone89
01-29-2011, 07:04 PM
It was only $3 at a local record shop and I couldn't resist.

Would Becks sign it for me?

I suppose this could turn into a discussion of whether or not he should switch back to "Your Love" as his walkup song. Of course he should. It was a refreshing change of pace from the generic hard rock crap everyone else has.

WhiteSox5187
01-29-2011, 07:25 PM

I suppose this could turn into a discussion of whether or not he should switch back to "Your Love" as his walkup song. Of course he should. It was a refreshing change of pace from the generic hard rock crap everyone else has.

I agree, he should and I hope he does, but I understand his logic in switching as he was barely hitting .200 when he switched. I was hoping that as he came out of his slump he'd go back, hopefully this year he will go back.

JermaineDye05
01-29-2011, 08:32 PM

If Carlos would sign my baseball "The Carlos Quentin," I'm sure Beckham would sign an Outfield vinyl.

DumpJerry
01-29-2011, 08:42 PM
I suppose this could turn into a discussion of whether or not he should switch back to "Your Love" as his walkup song.
He did in September. He just did not use it every time he was up.

CWSpalehoseCWS
01-29-2011, 09:03 PM
If Carlos would sign my baseball "The Carlos Quentin," I'm sure Beckham would sign an Outfield vinyl.

And if A.J. signed my news paper sports section front page with him getting slugged by Barrett, I'm sure Beckham would have no problem.

BringBackBlkJack
02-01-2011, 01:40 PM
One of the few autographs I've received was from Gordon Beckham. He was very personable and signed and took pictures with anyone who asked, within reason. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of signing your record.

Chrisaway
02-01-2011, 02:17 PM
I was gonna buy the cassette "your love" single for this very reason. Let us know if he signs it.

gobears1987
02-01-2011, 02:36 PM
I met Beckham in July. He's a good ballplayer and a better person.

"Your Love" is one of those songs that you just have to put 25 cents into a juke box for at a bar.

thomas35forever
02-01-2011, 04:54 PM
-teyKQP5bOE
Here's a newer recording of "Your Love".