PDA

View Full Version : Moron at work

LongDistanceFan
07-02-2002, 07:28 AM
:moron

i can't believe that he wrote an impartial report, actually a scathing one to boot about

:nandrolone

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-reilly02.html

cheeses_h_rice
07-02-2002, 10:10 AM
And the pile-on has begun. The Moron obviously feels he has nothing to lose by alienating Sham-ME and Flub fans at this stage in the game.

You gotta love it.

p.s. great nandrolone tag, FWC!

FarWestChicago
07-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
p.s. great nandrolone tag, FWC! Courtesy of WinningUgly!, of course. :D:

oldcomiskey
07-02-2002, 12:47 PM
if he does test positive--would the Trib try to cover it up---you could call it sosa-gate

LongDistanceFan
07-02-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by oldcomiskey
if he does test positive--would the Trib try to cover it up---you could call it sosa-gate or is there going to be an asterisk next to their names with steroids aided statement?

Nellie_Fox
07-03-2002, 02:57 AM
If Sammy gets to deliver the blood and/or urine, it's meaningless. Unless the draw is witnessed, what's to stop him from getting blood/urine from someone else to submit for testing?

FarWestChicago
07-03-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
If Sammy gets to deliver the blood and/or urine, it's meaningless. Unless the draw is witnessed, what's to stop him from getting blood/urine from someone else to submit for testing? :nandrolone

My handlers have consulted with some coaches from the former East German Summer Olympic team. I have been informed that I will pass any test by the time I am forced to....er, volunteer to take it.

WinningUgly!
07-03-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Courtesy of WinningUgly!, of course. :D:

Hey, I didn't do any doctoring to that photo at all! :D:

FarWestChicago
07-03-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

Hey, I didn't do any doctoring to that photo at all! :D: I know. But you did find the unadulterated image for me. :smile:

CubKilla
07-03-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
If Sammy gets to deliver the blood and/or urine, it's meaningless. Unless the draw is witnessed, what's to stop him from getting blood/urine from someone else to submit for testing?

Who's gonna volunteer to witness the urine drop :D: ?

Spiff
07-03-2002, 03:23 PM
Reilly, noting the cheerleading aspects of some Chicago media, laughed when told Sosa said "he didn't come to me the professional way.'' Said the columnist: "What's the professional way--getting on your knees and asking him why he hits so many baseballs so far?..."

hahahahaha

chicago media = pwned

LongDistanceFan
07-03-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Spiff

hahahahaha

chicago media = pwned has there been any follow up on the national media?