PDA

View Full Version : Saturday/Sunday Games vs Flubs

ChiSoxBobette
07-01-2002, 12:04 PM
We had tickets to the Saturday/Sunday games vs. the flubs and let me tell you flub fans are the most annoying fans in baseball. Saturdays game all they could do is tout sham ee, during BP everything the guy hit you would have thought Babe Ruth was out there even though the pitches he hit I probably could have hit. Then god forbid us White Sox fans boo him the idiot flub fans we were sitting next to were appalled and shocked that we would chant about sham ee using steriods. Sundays game all I saw were flub fans talking on cell phones or like the group of female flub fans behind us talking about how wonderful it would be to meet gonzo , me being a Sox fan and them being flub fans I naturally thought they were talking about a muppet puppet and asked them what the hell they were talking about well they were shocked I did'nt know that gonzo is the flub s.s. they giggled about me being a typical Sox fan I laughed and told them to stick to something they know about and baseball evidently is'nt one of them - talking on cell phones & shopping for that gay blue color that they're favorite team wears. Oh yes all I heard Saturday was that the best pitcher in Chicago was pitching for the flubs and that there was no way we would win that game.
I for one am just glad it's over and the White Sox defended thier home park against a team that I guess all of the chicago media thinks is better than the Sox. Now its time to make a push for first place , and the flubs well they have fans that only go to gigley field praying and hoping gonzo will see them and ask them out.
Go White Sox :D: :D: :gulp: :gulp:

alohafri
07-01-2002, 01:57 PM
(from Mrs. Aloha)

LOL!!!!!
We were at Sat. & Sunday's games and CSB's observations re flub fans are right on.

Saturday's game was the absolute best. To witness shamMEMEME strike out in the top of the 9th with men on 1st and 3rd and 2 outs was CLASSIC! That goes down in my memory bank of Favorite Moments in White Sox Baseball.

We Sox fans need to remember that beating the White Sox is the only glory the flub fans have all season. They have nothing else, except for counting shamMEMEME's HRs.

Vsahajpal
07-01-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by alohafri

Saturday's game was the absolute best. To witness shamMEMEME strike out in the top of the 9th with men on 1st and 3rd and 2 outs was CLASSIC! That goes down in my memory bank of Favorite Moments in White Sox Baseball.

We Sox fans need to remember that beating the White Sox is the only glory the flub fans have all season. They have nothing else, except for counting shamMEMEME's HRs.

And here I thought the absolute best was reaching the World Series :)

Some of you are way too absorbed with the "typical Cubs fan"

Who gives a damn?

Randar68
07-01-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
Some of you are way too absorbed with the "typical Cubs fan"

The typical Cubs fan???? You should see all the people around here creaming their pants over Josh FREAKIN Paul!

Vsahajpal
07-01-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Randar68

The typical Cubs fan???? You should see all the people around here creaming their pants over Josh FREAKIN Paul!

But he's sooooooooo versatile!

FarWestChicago
07-01-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Randar68

The typical Cubs fan???? You should see all the people around here creaming their pants over Josh FREAKIN Paul! It is pretty embarrassing. :smile: