PDA

View Full Version : WSI needs a new T Shirt

Dadawg_77
07-01-2002, 12:02 AM
Well at least for me, this is the fifth time I have worn the "Hell Yeah I'm Sox Fan" to a game. So far 0-5. My black T is about 500 and my Paulie jersey has 750 winning %.

Since I was in Center watching the game, was the strike zone as bad as it seemed from out there today?

CerberusWG
07-01-2002, 12:27 AM
Strike Zone was HORRIBLE.

whitesoxwilkes
07-01-2002, 06:47 AM
yeah..and it took the ump 2-3 seconds to call each pitch.

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-01-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
and my Paulie jersey has 750 winning %.

i'd say keep wearin it.

voodoochile
07-01-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Well at least for me, this is the fifth time I have worn the "Hell Yeah I'm Sox Fan" to a game. So far 0-5. My black T is about 500 and my Paulie jersey has 750 winning %.

Since I was in Center watching the game, was the strike zone as bad as it seemed from out there today?

I was not pretty shocked with the "human rain delay" HP ump. It got so funny ALL the Sox fans were making fun of him after a while. The flubbie faithful were of course just happy that ShamME finally got a couple of hits and drove in a run.

The only problem I have with the t-shirts is I don't buy white t-shirts. I'm a big guy and a slob who likes messy food. I'd get to wear it once and it would be stained forever. Need some grey or black t-shirts, IMO. But, I'm pretty sure, that PHG has a good portion of his operating budget invested in the current batch and won't be able to make more until we buy up all the old ones... In short, "It's the posters fault there aren't more varietys of t-shirts available."

:reinsy
"Atta boy George, blame the customer..."

:D:

PaleHoseGeorge
07-01-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

:reinsy
"Atta boy George, blame the customer..."

:D:

I learned everything I know about anti-marketing at the chairman's knee.

:)