PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to the All-Star Game and...

HootieMcBoob
06-30-2002, 11:47 PM
...I need good ideas to put on a banner that I'm going to hold up. Something like "We love you Mark and Paulie...GO SOX!!"

My dad (a complete baseball freak) got tickets on e-bay... FIRST ROW behind the AMERICAN LEAGUE DUGOUT. So I need a good banner sign that Sox fans can be proud to see on national television.

-Hootie

TheBigHurt
06-30-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob
...I need good ideas to put on a banner that I'm going to hold up. Something like "We love you Mark and Paulie...GO SOX!!"

My dad (a complete baseball freak) got tickets on e-bay... FIRST ROW behind the AMERICAN LEAGUE DUGOUT. So I need a good banner sign that Sox fans can be proud to see on national television.

-Hootie

dont forget Maggs

Chisox_cali
06-30-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob

-Hootie

I don't see anything wrong with that maybe put a WSI on there or something so we'd recognize the sign...

WinningUgly!
06-30-2002, 11:55 PM
How 'bout...

Konerko & Buehrle:
Chicago's REAL All Stars!

A little shot at ShamME never hurts:D:

Streets
06-30-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
How 'bout...

Konerko & Buehrle:

I second that one!

CerberusWG
07-01-2002, 12:01 AM
How about:

I like men!

No?

Fine!

gosox3072
07-01-2002, 12:02 AM
Wow how much did u pay for those"?????????
I might need a :gulp: when i see the price!!!!

Put something about sosa being on the all time K list

GOSOX

HootieMcBoob
07-01-2002, 12:10 AM
we payed pleeeenty... but my dad being a complete baseball nut (he took me to game 6 & 7 of the world series last year too)thought it was worth the price

Oh yea i forgot about mags...i hope he gets in there too. i voted for him like 50 times already

WinningUgly!
07-01-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
How 'bout...

Konerko & Buehrle:

I'll be at the July 3rd game & now that I think about it, I'll make this banner for the game. I'll put www.whitesoxinteractive at the bottom of it. :D:

Maggliosfan09
07-01-2002, 12:23 PM
ya don't 4get mags lol. maybe put a big sox logo on it so we'll all know it's u since there prob won't be 2 many sox fans there!

soxcatchtwins
07-01-2002, 01:35 PM
you have to add mags onto that sign too