PDA

View Full Version : "Indians @ Sox 12/25/2010 Gamethread"

Viva Medias B's
12-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey! The weather at U.S. Cellular Field right now looks very good compared to here in Palos. It looks warm there! We must be playing a pickup game with the Indians there today. Hawk and Stoney are there, and the game is on CSN. Right now...

CLE 0 SOX 0 (Bot 1st)

Viva Medias B's
12-25-2010, 02:28 PM
:putitontheboard
:walnuts

SOX 2 CLE 0

DSpivack
12-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Was this the flip play game? What inning was that?

Viva Medias B's
12-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Was this the flip play game? What inning was that?

2nd?

DSpivack
12-25-2010, 02:37 PM
2nd?

I looked it up. One out in the 5th.

Lip Man 1
12-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Blacked out everywhere outside of Chicago.

Lip

WhiteSoxJunkie
12-25-2010, 08:37 PM

Lip

I blame Fox.

MeteorsSox4367
12-26-2010, 04:36 AM
After spending an hour-and-a-half shoveling snow and scraping ice off my sidewalk and front porch, seeing the Sox and hearing Hawk made my Christmas a lot happier.

How much longer 'til spring training?

ChiSoxGirl
12-26-2010, 11:55 AM
After spending an hour-and-a-half shoveling snow and scraping ice off my sidewalk and front porch, seeing the Sox and hearing Hawk made my Christmas a lot happier.

How much longer 'til spring training?

I was figuring this out yesterday. SoxFest is four weeks from this weekend, and pitchers & catchers typically report about three weeks after that, so according to my calculations, we've got seven weeks to go.

In about a week or so, we'll be exactly halfway through the off-season, too. Just sayin'....

soxnut1018
12-26-2010, 04:39 PM
I was figuring this out yesterday. SoxFest is four weeks from this weekend, and pitchers & catchers typically report about three weeks after that, so according to my calculations, we've got seven weeks to go.

In about a week or so, we'll be exactly halfway through the off-season, too. Just sayin'....

Pitchers and Catchers report February 17th.

downstairs
12-27-2010, 05:56 PM

Lip

Really? I didn't even know the game was on, and probably wouldn't have cared to watch... but a nearly year old replay is blacked out?? Ugh, I hate the MLB when it comes to TV.

downstairs
12-27-2010, 05:58 PM
This thread reminded me of something funny I saw. I got a Droid and found this farily nice ESPN scores/highlights app. You can pick your favorite teams, and their scores pop up on the home page.

The second the season was over, it actually displayed "upcoming game 4/1 - CLE vs. SOX - 0-0 score". Ooooookaaaay... thanks.

LongLiveFisk
12-28-2010, 01:06 PM

I am looking forward to spring again. I was just by the Cell yesterday and wanted to show my sister and nephew my brick down in the plaza but there was just too much snow. Probably about 5 inches caked all over and then icy underneath. I tried but then gave up.

Maybe after it warms up and rains this weekend. :cool:

DSpivack
12-28-2010, 02:07 PM
This thread reminded me of something funny I saw. I got a Droid and found this farily nice ESPN scores/highlights app. You can pick your favorite teams, and their scores pop up on the home page.

The second the season was over, it actually displayed "upcoming game 4/1 - CLE vs. SOX - 0-0 score". Ooooookaaaay... thanks.

I have that app, too. But now it says 2/28 vs Los Angeles Dodgers. :cool:

Medford Bobby
12-28-2010, 05:30 PM
I wished Comcast would have had the Sox game on before that lousey Cup game...we had to take off for family Christmas dinner so I did not have a chance to sit and watch...:angry: