PDA

View Full Version : Driver who killed Nick Adenhart gets 51 years to life

Fenway
12-22-2010, 03:00 PM
http://www.boston.com/sports/other_sports/articles/2010/12/22/sentencing_for_man_who_killed_pitcher_in_dui_crash/

MtGrnwdSoxFan
12-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Good. Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life.

He took two other lives in addition to Adenhart's. 51 years may be a touch lenient.

Red Barchetta
12-22-2010, 04:30 PM
What a horrible tragedy. What is even worse is the family member and brother-in-law who let this guy drive after drinking so much.

He was only 24 and made a horrible decision that literally will take his life away while also the natural lives of innocent people.

I certainly hope however that anyone who calls for this guys head, remembers that next time they get overserved at a SOX game next season.

Sorry, I dated a girl who's father would drink & drive all the time and then laugh at people who got DUIs. :mad:

SOXSINCE'70
12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Good. Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life.

That may be lenient as well. i don't want to see this loser on the street for ANY reason.:angry::angry:

tstrike2000
12-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Horrible tragedy, not only for a promising MLB pitcher, but the other young lives that were snuffed out that night. This person was a repeat offender and deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars.