PDA

View Full Version : Cheap White Sox posters?

HomeFish
12-18-2010, 03:38 PM
I own a bunch of framed official pictures from the 2005 World Series. Today I put them up in my new apartment.

Unfortunately, there were a few places where I tried to hammer nails into the wall, and it turned out there was something behind the wall that didn't allow a nail to go all the way through.

So in those areas, I now have nail holes in the wall that look kind of ugly.

Since this area of my apartment is now White Sox themed, are there any good White Sox posters I can put up to hide the holes? Something I could stick to the wall with tape? I'd rather do this than repair the holes.

Brian26
12-18-2010, 03:45 PM
I own a bunch of framed official pictures from the 2005 World Series. Today I put them up in my new apartment.

Unfortunately, there were a few places where I tried to hammer nails into the wall, and it turned out there was something behind the wall that didn't allow a nail to go all the way through.

So in those areas, I now have nail holes in the wall that look kind of ugly.

Since this area of my apartment is now White Sox themed, are there any good White Sox posters I can put up to hide the holes? Something I could stick to the wall with tape? I'd rather do this than repair the holes.

Those things behind the wall are called studs, and they're usually 16" on-center. You can find a good stud-finder at the hardware store for five bucks.

Check out Amazon for some Sox posters.

Daver
12-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Too lazy to fix the wall?