PDA

View Full Version : Those "loyal" Flubs fans

Bisco Stu
06-30-2002, 07:32 PM
Forgot to mention this, cause I was in Chicago and didn't have access to a PC, but I was at the Sox 10-7 win at Wrigley, and no lie, by the 9th inning, it may as well been Comiskey we were at. Meaning all those "great fans" left early. Given the Sox' bullpen's problems, wouldn't YOU stick around if your team was only trailing by 3 runs in a fierce intra-city rivalry? I would.

But, then again, it was Father's Day, and I'm sure all those North Shore yups had to make sure "Daddy" could try out his new putter before nightfall.

whitesoxwilkes
06-30-2002, 07:56 PM
Flub fans are morons. Got stuck sitting in front of 4 rather trashy ones today at Comiskey, when pauly came up they started yelling "pauly sucks." i turned around and yelled "how many homers does sammy have in this series?" and the best response one of the trashy girls could muster was "don't get all statistical on us." so typical. but at least these 4 were proof not all cub fans are chardonnay-swilling yuppies. (i think a lot of flub fans missed the game today to hang around wrigleyville for the parade)

LongDistanceFan
06-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
and the best response one of the trashy girls could muster was "don't get all statistical on us." then how do you judge the quality of a player????????? morons

Daver
06-30-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
then how do you judge the quality of a player????????? morons

By height?

LongDistanceFan
06-30-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by daver

By height? lmao