PDA

View Full Version : The Moment of Truth....


Chisox_cali
06-30-2002, 05:56 PM
The All-Star Selection Shows starts in 5 minutes on ESPN, I'm going with Buehrle and Paulie, though I'd really like it to be Buehrle Paulie and Maggs, but I don't think it's gonna happen unless some of the outfielders get hurt or drop out of the game.

Jerry_Manuel
06-30-2002, 06:06 PM
Todd Ritchie :D:

Soxheads
06-30-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Todd Ritchie :D:

That is one sick sense of humor, Jer.

Well, no starters, unless Buehrle starts, which I am going to put 22-1 odds on.

Jerry_Manuel
06-30-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
That is one sick sense of humor, Jer.

Well, no starters, unless Buehrle starts, which I am going to put 22-1 odds on.

Thank you, Heads. I couldn't do it, without the help of Todd.

Soxheads
06-30-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Thank you, Heads. I couldn't do it, without the help of Todd.

Dear God, I don't want him helping you with anything in the future. By the way, the Wiz is faltering.

I say Konerko and Buerhle are on the team and maybe Magglio.

Soxheads
06-30-2002, 06:31 PM
Konerko

No Maggs.

WinningUgly!
06-30-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
Konerko

No Maggs.

5 SS??????

Horse*****!!!!!!

Soxheads
06-30-2002, 06:32 PM
Buehrle made it, unanimous by the managers.

Viva Magglio
06-30-2002, 06:33 PM
Paulie made it with Mark Buehrle :smile:, but Magglio is not going :whiner:.

Chisox_cali
06-30-2002, 06:34 PM
Man I loved that Mark was the first guy Torre listed. Mad props for the Burly-mon!!

Congrats to Paulie and Mark you guys earned it. :gulp: :gulp:

WinningUgly!
06-30-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Man I loved that Mark was the first guy Torre listed. Mad props for the Burly-mon!!

Congrats to Paulie and Mark you guys earned it. :gulp: :gulp:

Maybe he'll get the start? Nah...Torre will give Clemens the ball.

Jerry_Manuel
06-30-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Maybe he'll get the start? Nah...Torre will give Clemens the ball.

He better not, Lowe has earned it.

Viva Magglio
06-30-2002, 06:41 PM
Sox: Paulie and Burly-mon
Flubs: ShamME

2 to 1 :smile:

WinningUgly!
06-30-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


He better not, Lowe has earned it.

Yeah Lowe is the most deserving, by far.

Jerry_Manuel
06-30-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
Dear God, I don't want him helping you with anything in the future. By the way, the Wiz is faltering.


Leave the Wiz alone!


Originally posted by WinningUgly!
5 SS??????

Horse*****!!!!!!

I hate Omar Vizquel.

WinningUgly!
06-30-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads


No Maggs.

Maggs could still be voted into the last spot.

C'mon technogeeks!!! :)

Saracen
06-30-2002, 06:45 PM
I think we still have a chance to vote Maggs in, right? The fans get 48 hours to vote for 1 man in each league who wasn't selected.

Chisox_cali
06-30-2002, 06:46 PM
Everybody Vote Magglio as the 30th Man!!!!!! Go On-line!

On a side note it's complete Bull**** that Manny is starting he's played in half the games this year, if he was a real man he would bow out and not play.

Viva Magglio
06-30-2002, 06:50 PM
Magglio might be able to go if he's voted the 30th man on ESPN.com, but I cannot find where on ESPN.com we can vote!

WinningUgly!
06-30-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
On a side note it's complete Bull**** that Manny is starting he's played in half the games this year, if he was a real man he would bow out and not play.
Right on. He's not a real man, though. He's a cross dressing he-she sissy-boy. :D:

HawkDJ
06-30-2002, 06:52 PM
I'm sure this day would've been much sweeter for Buehrle if he hadn't given up 8 runs to the Flubs the day he was selected to the All Star Team.

Saracen
06-30-2002, 06:52 PM
You can already vote on mlb.com

Soxheads
06-30-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Leave the Wiz alone!




I hate Omar Vizquel.


I'll mess with the Wiz if I feel like it!

I don't think the AL needs 5 SS's and 1 2B. That is bullplop.

Now to Fox's Sunday Nite Lineup!