PDA

View Full Version : Buehrle

CLR01
06-30-2002, 02:43 PM
This guy blows.....Trade him to someone for a bag a balls or some chewing gum. Maybe we can get an infield prospect for him, i doubt it though.

FarWestChicago
06-30-2002, 02:49 PM
Hey, you beat the crowd to the punch.

WinningUgly!
06-30-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
This guy blows.....Trade him to someone for a bag a balls or some chewing gum. Maybe we can get an infield prospect for him, i doubt it though.

He's so bad, I doubt we'd even get any takers. Time to send him down & get Parque back up here in the rotation.

chisoxfanatic
06-30-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

He's so bad, I doubt we'd even get any takers. Time to send him down & get Parque back up here in the rotation.

Uhhh...Why don't we skip Parque. I'd rather have Navarro come back to our ballclub and put us on a huge winning streak!

Heather the Redbird

Viva Magglio
06-30-2002, 06:07 PM

Wrong. Buehrle blew today, but he blew because of you know who.

:firenardi

ScottyTheSoxFan
06-30-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic

Uhhh...Why don't we skip Parque. I'd rather have Navarro come back to our ballclub and put us on a huge winning streak!

no way, only :valet could save us now.

CLR01
06-30-2002, 09:55 PM
Torre is probably kicking himself for selecting Buehrle. If he cant beat the cubs its bad, but giving up 8 runs to them? Make him the mop-up reliever.

MattSharp
06-30-2002, 10:10 PM
Torre is probably kicking himself for selecting Buehrle. If he cant beat the cubs its bad, but giving up 8 runs to them? Make him the mop-up reliever.

Are you being serious? You really think Buehrle is that bad?

LongDistanceFan
06-30-2002, 10:10 PM
Torre is probably kicking himself for selecting Buehrle. If he cant beat the cubs its bad, but giving up 8 runs to them? Make him the mop-up reliever. he is still our best pit......... me thinks i am stepping into a joke........

Chisox_cali
06-30-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
he is still our best pit......... me thinks i am stepping into a joke........

Well that ain't teal in his posts...

delben91
07-01-2002, 08:00 AM
I think CLR is still upset that we dealt :slowswing

soxrme
07-01-2002, 08:51 AM
The game yesterday, if Clayton gets McGriffs grounder its a double play and we are out of the inning with only one run scored instead of 5. I do not know why he did not get that ball. It was in his range supposedly and not hit that hard.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-01-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by soxrme
The game yesterday, if Clayton gets McGriffs grounder its a double play and we are out of the inning with only one run scored instead of 5. I do not know why he did not get that ball. It was in his range supposedly and not hit that hard.

Was there an error committed on the play? Of course not. So to dull-minded idiots like Phil Rogers, the Sox are making a big mistake not emphasizing defense more by letting guys like Royce Clayton play everyday. He spent the better part of a column last week talking non-stop about fielding percentage. What a dope.

"Pitching and defense" is his battle cry. He behaves as though the two components were equal. Pitching and defense are half the game, but defense is the poor cousin in that relationship.

What's the other half? Hitting, of course.

But try telling that to a complete idiot like Phil Rogers.

:knue
"Hey, great! Someone at the Cubune dumber than me!"

CLR01
07-01-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MattSharp

Are you being serious? You really think Buehrle is that bad?

ofcourse not, i was just too lazy to use teal.