PDA

View Full Version : Jamie McCourt wins in court - Dodgers in limbo

Fenway
12-07-2010, 07:32 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-1208-dodgers-mccourt-jamie-20101208,0,5619981.story

What a mess

Domeshot17
12-07-2010, 07:46 PM
What I want to say probably borderlines political so I won't. But I will say this sucks for Frank. You have your wife sign a prenup, and in the end, you get are married to an adulteress who sleeps around, then you lose half the team you own and love and will be forced to sell.

Fenway
12-07-2010, 07:59 PM
What I want to say probably borderlines political so I won't. But I will say this sucks for Frank. You have your wife sign a prenup, and in the end, you get are married to an adulteress who sleeps around, then you lose half the team you own and love and will be forced to sell.

When Frank moved out of Boston that pre-nup became worthless in California. Jamie is a high power lawyer...

His big mistake was selling his Boston land to Rupert Murdoch who made a killing with it as that part of Boston exploded the past few years.

Domeshot17
12-07-2010, 08:10 PM
When Frank moved out of Boston that pre-nup became worthless in California. Jamie is a high power lawyer...

His big mistake was selling his Boston land to Rupert Murdoch who made a killing with it as that part of Boston exploded the past few years.

I think the thing that bothers me the most is Frank, you can tell, he loves the game of baseball and he loves the Dodgers. Jamie loves the dollar signs. She is the definition of many terms that would get one banned here.

Fenway
12-07-2010, 08:35 PM
I think the thing that bothers me the most is Frank, you can tell, he loves the game of baseball and he loves the Dodgers. Jamie loves the dollar signs. She is the definition of many terms that would get one banned here.

Frank was/is a pretty down to earth guy who you would see at JJ Foley's watching a Sox game after work downtown.

The house Jamie bought for them in Brookline was insane...they sold it to John Henry who then demolished it and built a new house on the land.

Nobody in Boston is shocked by this.

palehozenychicty
12-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Well, there is little doubt now that Uncle Bud will push for new ownership. The Doyers deserve better. One of my favorite stadiums in the country.

Fenway
12-08-2010, 12:13 PM
LA Times columnist T.J. Simers is in rare form

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-1208-simers-20101208,0,435456.column