PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought Season Tickets!

SoxThunder
12-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Ok, it's just a two seat, 13-game Ozzie Plan, but that's all I can afford!

I picked mostly Monday games in the Upper Reserved which are only $10/seat (except for Cubs and Yankees)...great deal! Section 518 row 5 isn't that bad.

Grand total was $380. Merry Christmas to me. :D: I can't wait to bring my little girl to her first Sox game next year!

soltrain21
12-02-2010, 11:10 PM

I picked mostly Monday games in the Upper Reserved which are only $10/seat (except for Cubs and Yankees)...great deal! Section 518 row 5 isn't that bad.

Grand total was $380. Merry Christmas to me. :D: I can't wait to bring my little girl to her first Sox game next year!

Good for you! Hopefully a lot of others take your route with the recent news.

GlassSox
12-02-2010, 11:22 PM

Your little girl at her 1st game should be a great event and a life time memory. I wish you both a White Sox winner. I have been able to take several of my grandchildren to their 1st games.

On 11/30 I bought a two seat Double Play Plan for the 1st time and I'm getting more and more excited about the upcoming season.

Dub25
12-02-2010, 11:59 PM

All u can afford? Who cares? Glad to hear you can commit to 13 games. Good for you and this is what Jerry and KW are hoping for. I hope your little girl has a great time as I plan to bring my little boy back after a 2 year layoff. Chasing him to the outfield shower got old in a hurry but I'm thinking he will be calmer at games in 2011. Hopefully he will still love the fireworks.

Law11
12-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Congrats.. Nothing wrong with enjoying a game with what you can afford. Dont forget to get the little certificate they print out for your little ones first game at the customer service window on the lower level.

DumpJerry
12-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Congrats.. Nothing wrong with enjoying a game with what you can afford. Dont forget to get the little certificate they print out for your little ones first game at the customer service window on the lower level.
They do it on 500, too.

fram40
12-03-2010, 12:36 PM

I have been an Ozzie plan holder for a few years now. I always get upper box, two seats, usually the less popular games. It runs less than 700 bucks total. Pretty affordable.

I am always amazed at how inexpensive it can be. Of course the premium games and the best seats can be quite expensive. But the Sox do a great job with the range of seats available

DumpJerry
12-03-2010, 12:39 PM
I hope people were not rushing to buy season tickets to see Scott Linebrink.......

UofCSoxFan
12-03-2010, 11:52 PM
I hope people were not rushing to buy season tickets to see Scott Linebrink.......

I for one will be buying tix to the Cubs Braves series for that purpose. Hell, I may drive up to Milwaukee too.

SephClone89
12-04-2010, 03:35 AM
I would like to have an Ozzie Plan just to be all official, but through StubHub and discount codes I think I go to the same number of games for far cheaper than the cheapest Ozzie plan, and that's with half of them being in the lower deck.

ewokpelts
12-06-2010, 09:26 AM

the sox offer FREE "first game" certificates at guest relations. you should do that for your daughter.

and of course, dont forget about the FREE kids club.

fram40
12-06-2010, 01:01 PM
I would like to have an Ozzie Plan just to be all official, but through StubHub and discount codes I think I go to the same number of games for far cheaper than the cheapest Ozzie plan, and that's with half of them being in the lower deck.

but then you miss Grinder Bash! plus I

fram40
12-06-2010, 01:01 PM

but then you miss Grinder Bash! plus us Ozzie Plan holders are pretty much guaranteed post season tickets

ewokpelts
12-06-2010, 02:15 PM
but then you miss Grinder Bash! plus us Ozzie Plan holders are pretty much guaranteed post season ticketsozzie plans do NOT get postseason tix

look here:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ticketing/ticket_plans.jsp?loc=benefits

OzzieBall2004
12-06-2010, 11:29 PM
ozzie plans do NOT get postseason tix

look here:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ticketing/ticket_plans.jsp?loc=benefits

They would receive a presale prior to any general public sale or presales to fans that don't have a ticket plan, but you're right...no guarantees.

ewokpelts
12-07-2010, 08:16 AM
They would receive a presale prior to any general public sale or presales to fans that don't have a ticket plan, but you're right...no guarantees.ozzie plan holders get NOTHING inregard to postseason options. not since 2007.

27 and 81 game season ticket holders got a presale for extra ALDS tickets in 2008.

That was the only time i know that STHs were able to get extra tickets as a STH perk.

Ozzie plans USED to have playoff options in 2005 and 2006. But since every 27 game plan gets ALL alds games, there is simply no inventory to distribute to ozzie plan holders.

the 2010 sox pride club had a postseason offer, but you need to spend 34.95 or 134.95 for that right.

fram40
12-07-2010, 01:28 PM
ozzie plan holders get NOTHING inregard to postseason options. not since 2007.

27 and 81 game season ticket holders got a presale for extra ALDS tickets in 2008.

That was the only time i know that STHs were able to get extra tickets as a STH perk.

Ozzie plans USED to have playoff options in 2005 and 2006. But since every 27 game plan gets ALL alds games, there is simply no inventory to distribute to ozzie plan holders.

the 2010 sox pride club had a postseason offer, but you need to spend 34.95 or 134.95 for that right.

As an Ozzie plan holder, I had the opportunity to buy postseason tickets in a pre-sale for the 2008 post season. Before Sox Pride members and before the general public.

It is not guaranteed - but virtually assured.

ewokpelts
12-07-2010, 01:30 PM
As an Ozzie plan holder, I had the opportunity to buy postseason tickets in a pre-sale for the 2008 post season. Before Sox Pride members and before the general public.

It is not guaranteed - but virtually assured.i was not given a presale offer in 2010 as an ozzie plan holder.

fram40
12-07-2010, 02:10 PM
i was not given a presale offer in 2010 as an ozzie plan holder.

but I bet we do, if they make the playoffs, we'll get a chance to buy post season tickets after full season and 27 game ticket holders, but before Sox Pride and the general public.

Not guaranteed - but likely.

chitown13
12-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Can anyone fill me in on how the payment schedule works for an ozzie plan? Is it all due right away, spread over time, etc?

ewokpelts
12-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Can anyone fill me in on how the payment schedule works for an ozzie plan? Is it all due right away, spread over time, etc?
you pay up front.

have you placed an order yet? you're better off doing so over the phone. call 1-312-674-5330 to talk to a ticket rep.
the ticketmaster fees kill the savings an ozzie plan gives you.

ewokpelts
12-09-2010, 01:42 PM
BTW, just re-upped for 2011. I moved from a weekend plan in Lower Reserve to a weekday plan in Upper Reserve, mainly due to costs. Got front row as a result.

Bruizer
12-09-2010, 05:10 PM
BTW, just re-upped for 2011. I moved from a weekend plan in Lower Reserve to a weekday plan in Upper Reserve, mainly due to costs. Got front row as a result.

Where are they offering front row for Split Season Tickets?

ewokpelts
12-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Where are they offering front row for Split Season Tickets?renewals and relocations

MP#3
12-10-2010, 08:36 AM
I've never had season tickets before and I'm looking at the Double Play package in Lower Reserved. I won't be able to make it to all 27 games so I will probably sell what I can't use on stub hub. How much do tickets usually go for on Stub Hub? Do they generally go over ticket price? Under ticket price?

Also, is it worth it to buy the parking package up front?

fox23
12-10-2010, 09:08 AM
I've never had season tickets before and I'm looking at the Double Play package in Lower Reserved. I won't be able to make it to all 27 games so I will probably sell what I can't use on stub hub. How much do tickets usually go for on Stub Hub? Do they generally go over ticket price? Under ticket price?

If you are going to drive to every game, then yeah buy the parking. It is $18 per game instead of $23 or $24 (based on last year). Plus you can get passes in the nice red lot by the stadium instead of the crusty green ones if you ask.

Good luck selling your tickets though. Outside of the Cubs series you'll be lucky to make half of what you paid back selling them.

DumpJerry
12-10-2010, 09:29 AM

You set the price on StubHub. StubHub will show you what else is listed in your section so you know what the competition is looking like. Also, StubHub will show you the average price paid in your section. They do this for each game, not the season average. April games usually sell below face because it is hard to move those because of the weather. I would get the word out to everyone you know that you have tickets available for sale. StubHub takes a 15% commission on every sale from sellers.

As far as parking is concerned, price it out. If you're able to get there on the CTA, it would be cheaper.

If you are going to drive to every game, then yeah buy the parking. It is $18 per game instead of $23 or $24 (based on last year). Plus you can get passes in the nice red lot by the stadium instead of the crusty green ones if you ask.

Good luck selling your tickets though. Outside of the Cubs series you'll be lucky to make half of what you paid back selling them.
It is not assured that you would get red passes. Many people get green passes (same price) if there are no red passes available.

beasly213
12-10-2010, 09:43 AM
I don't know why anyone would get the Ozzie Plan.. With all of the promo codes that are out throughout the year you save more money just buying them individually.

Sure you assure yourself Cubs and Yanks tix but the money you save with all of the half off or $10 off codes out there you can pay a premium for those games later on and still probably save more than you would paying for all the games up front.

DumpJerry
12-10-2010, 09:48 AM
I don't know why anyone would get the Ozzie Plan.. With all of the promo codes that are out throughout the year you save more money just buying them individually.

Sure you assure yourself Cubs and Yanks tix but the money you save with all of the half off or $10 off codes out there you can pay a premium for those games later on and still probably save more than you would paying for all the games up front.
Come on, give it a rest. This point has been made over and over many times already. It's a personal choice, let people make the decisions they want to make.

russ99
12-10-2010, 10:06 AM
have you placed an order yet? you're better off doing so over the phone. call 1-312-674-5330 to talk to a ticket rep.
the ticketmaster fees kill the savings an ozzie plan gives you.

Do they offer the Ozzie plan again where you can select seats through the Sox ticket office? That was awesome before 2006 since you had pretty much the same seat location for most of the games in your plan.

I'd hope so, since the fees aren't the only problem, Ticketmaster's concept of "best available" seats is laughable.

If not, I'm going to buy single game again for my desired dates, then use codes and Pride Club for extra games I want to go to during the summer.

Gavin
12-10-2010, 10:09 AM

While I agree with you, for now, there's no indicator that the Sox are going to be running the same type of promotions they've been running the last two years. The economy has been way down and the team has been under 0.500 more often than not in those two seasons. If the Sox start the 2011 season like a bat out of hell, as in 2005, and attendance ends up being around 2006 levels (SRO tix only on a lot of games) you might not regret your Ozzie Plan purchase.

fox23
12-10-2010, 10:10 AM
It is not assured that you would get red passes. Many people get green passes (same price) if there are no red passes available.

I didn't know that. I always just asked for the red ones with my weekend plan and got them.

MP#3
12-10-2010, 11:00 AM
I've always parked in the Green lots. Are the Red lots the lots North of the stadium?

Were big on tailgating, is any lot better than the other for tailgating?

hi im skot
12-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Do they offer the Ozzie plan again where you can select seats through the Sox ticket office? That was awesome before 2006 since you had pretty much the same seat location for most of the games in your plan.

I'd hope so, since the fees aren't the only problem, Ticketmaster's concept of "best available" seats is laughable.

If not, I'm going to buy single game again for my desired dates, then use codes and Pride Club for extra games I want to go to during the summer.

While I agree with you, for now, there's no indicator that the Sox are going to be running the same type of promotions they've been running the last two years. The economy has been way down and the team has been under 0.500 more often than not in those two seasons. If the Sox start the 2011 season like a bat out of hell, as in 2005, and attendance ends up being around 2006 levels (SRO tix only on a lot of games) you might not regret your Ozzie Plan purchase.

I've been an Ozzie Plan holder since 2007, and I've been consistently disappointed with the way we've been treated.

I like the upper deck, but they end up putting us in 540 or 520 in the 13th row. When you're buying tickets in December, it seems to me like they can do a little bit better. Sox ticket reps have told me that they have to hold a bunch of seats in certain sections and rows for season ticket holders. Sure, I'm not dropping two grand on tickets, but I feel that Ozzie Plan holders should be treated as season ticket holders.

I made enough noise that my rep was able to manually pick out seats for me (rather than let Ticketmaster do it), and I still couldn't do any better than the 8th row. And again, it was somewhere different for each and every game.

So, we get bounced around from section to section, don't have lower deck access (upper deck season ticket holders do), no guarantee of post season tickets, and I'm not really saving any money. Sorry, but I'll take my chances on Stubhub, White Sox promo codes, and walk-up purchases.

I have an 11-game plan for the Bulls, and my friend and I sit in the first row of the 300 level for every game. If the Bulls can find a way to accommodate the "non season ticket holders," I think the Sox can, too.

SoxThunder
12-10-2010, 11:42 AM

In the past, I have used a lot of half-off promo codes to buy my Sox tickets (thanks to WSI member Ewokpelts). This year, I opted for the Ozzie Plan and 9 of my 13 games are half price Monday games ($10/each in the Upper Reserved). The other 3 games are Cubs, Yankees, and a required Tuesday night "Ozzie Pick". I am saving money by buying the Ozzie Plan up front because 1) I don't pay any Ticketmaster fees and 2) I get Cubs/Yanks at face value. Plus, almost all my Upper Reserved tix are Section 518 in the 5th row, whereas the promo codes get you worse locations for the most part. Lastly, the White Sox deserve my season ticket "commitment" (albeit a small one). The more season ticket holders they have, the better they can forecast their revenues and put the best product on the field.

DeadMoney
12-10-2010, 11:42 AM

Ticketmaster has an awesome new way to pick seats where you pick EXACTLY where you're sitting ... I used it a couple of nights ago for Blackhawks' tickets and it worked quite well.

I know I also saw this for Bulls' tickets earlier this year and I'm hoping (even though the Ticketmaster fees are outrageous) that this carries over to baseball as well. Here's (http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0400450B9D383759?artistid=805913&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=9) a link to what it looks like, it's called the interactive seat map, and it completely removes their 'formula' from the Best Available selection as you are now selecting the exact seats you'll sit in.

hi im skot
12-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Ticketmaster has an awesome new way to pick seats where you pick EXACTLY where you're sitting ... I used it a couple of nights ago for Blackhawks' tickets and it worked quite well.

I know I also saw this for Bulls' tickets earlier this year and I'm hoping (even though the Ticketmaster fees are outrageous) that this carries over to baseball as well. Here's (http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0400450B9D383759?artistid=805913&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=9) a link to what it looks like, it's called the interactive seat map, and it completely removes their 'formula' from the Best Available selection as you are now selecting the exact seats you'll sit in.

The problem is that the "best available" seats are rarely actually the best.

SoxThunder
12-10-2010, 11:53 AM
I've been an Ozzie Plan holder since 2007, and I've been consistently disappointed with the way we've been treated.

I like the upper deck, but they end up putting us in 540 or 520 in the 13th row. When you're buying tickets in December, it seems to me like they can do a little bit better. Sox ticket reps have told me that they have to hold a bunch of seats in certain sections and rows for season ticket holders. Sure, I'm not dropping two grand on tickets, but I feel that Ozzie Plan holders should be treated as season ticket holders.

I made enough noise that my rep was able to manually pick out seats for me (rather than let Ticketmaster do it), and I still couldn't do any better than the 8th row. And again, it was somewhere different for each and every game.

So, we get bounced around from section to section, don't have lower deck access (upper deck season ticket holders do), no guarantee of post season tickets, and I'm not really saving any money. Sorry, but I'll take my chances on Stubhub, White Sox promo codes, and walk-up purchases.

I have an 11-game plan for the Bulls, and my friend and I sit in the first row of the 300 level for every game. If the Bulls can find a way to accommodate the "non season ticket holders," I think the Sox can, too.

Remember that if you pick a lot of high-demand games in your Ozzie Plan (Opening Day, Elvis Night, Cubs, Yanks, Red Sox), you'll get much worse locations (row 13+) than if you pick Royals and A's weekday games. You need to decide what's more important: a good opponent or a good seat location. You can't really have both unless you get full or split season tickets.

As for Ozzie Plan holders getting treated "poorly", I think we just need to get over it. You will get red carpet treatment only when you make a major financial commitment (full/split season tickets). Ozzie Plan holders are time consuming, low revenue sales that don't deserve a ton of perks.

fox23
12-10-2010, 12:02 PM

Don't bother trying to compare the Bulls ticket office and perks to the Sox. It is like comparing a steak to dog food.

Sad
12-10-2010, 12:04 PM

that's why I quit buying this plan...

I looked for a weekDAY game against Kansas City and it's telling me best available is all the way down the line by the foul pole?
:rolleyes:
I think not.

hi im skot
12-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Remember that if you pick a lot of high-demand games in your Ozzie Plan (Opening Day, Elvis Night, Cubs, Yanks, Red Sox), you'll get much worse locations (row 13+) than if you pick Royals and A's weekday games. You need to decide what's more important: a good opponent or a good seat location. You can't really have both unless you get full or split season tickets.

As for Ozzie Plan holders getting treated "poorly", I think we just need to get over it. You will get red carpet treatment only when you make a major financial commitment (full/split season tickets). Ozzie Plan holders are time consuming, low revenue sales that don't deserve a ton of perks.

The only high demand game I picked was opening day. I'm getting ****ty seats for Baltimore games (?!?).

And I don't even know how to respond to not "deserving" perks. But the Sox lost me as an Ozzie Plan holder this year, and they have a lot of work to do to get me back.

Stubhub is looking like a better option, quite frankly.

hi im skot
12-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Don't bother trying to compare the Bulls ticket office and perks to the Sox. It is like comparing a steak to dog food.

Haha, fair enough. This is my first Bulls plan (went in on it with a friend), and they've been extremely good to us so far.

russ99
12-10-2010, 12:41 PM
The only high demand game I picked was opening day. I'm getting ****ty seats for Baltimore games (?!?).

And I don't even know how to respond to not "deserving" perks. But the Sox lost me as an Ozzie Plan holder this year, and they have a lot of work to do to get me back.

Stubhub is looking like a better option, quite frankly.

I've also noticed that some of those seats held for season ticket holders seem to get released for single-game sales.

I've consistently been able to get better seats during the single-game presales for the last 2 seasons off the Ozzie Plan, than for the seasons I had the Ozzie plan after 2006 when they ended the same seat location privilege.

13 games isn't that much of an investment, but there needs to be some incentive to give the Sox that cash a month and a half earlier. Some of us don't have the time or resources to go for a partial season package.

hi im skot
12-10-2010, 12:50 PM
I've also noticed that some of those seats held for season ticket holders seem to get released for single-game sales.

Noted. I figured I'd use that for some high-demand games, but wait on other ones.

I've consistently been able to get better seats during the single-game presales for the last 2 seasons off the Ozzie Plan, than for the seasons I had the Ozzie plan after 2006 when they ended the same seat location privilege.

Which was maybe a good move at the time, but now that the Sox aren't still basking in the glow of a championship, maybe they consider going back to the old way. Or maybe not.

13 games isn't that much of an investment, but there needs to be some incentive to give the Sox that cash a month and a half earlier.

I dunno, I don't just drop $800 like it's nothing...

fox23
12-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Haha, fair enough. This is my first Bulls plan (went in on it with a friend), and they've been extremely good to us so far.

I think you'll be very impressed with the Bulls' service; my group has had season tickets for 4 years now and they have been helpful with anything we've ever asked about.

salty99
12-10-2010, 12:56 PM
I think you'll be very impressed with the Bulls' service; my group has had season tickets for 4 years now and they have been helpful with anything we've ever asked about.

Can you they get me on the court for a 1-on-1 game against MJ? If so I'm signing up!!!

Bruizer
12-10-2010, 01:33 PM
renewals and relocations

What sections?

ewokpelts
12-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Don't bother trying to compare the Bulls ticket office and perks to the Sox. It is like comparing a steak to dog food.my bulls experience is very bad. aside from the fact that I had 4 or 5 reps in the two or so years i had a plan. with the sox I had the same guy as my rep for 6 years. and i'm entering my third season with his replacement.

sox are inperfect, but the bulls are more like the cubs and hawks when it comes to customer service with plan holders.

ewokpelts
12-10-2010, 02:26 PM
What sections?i suggest you call your rep. I got sec 516 row 1 aisle, but 520 had row 4 as it's lowest row. unless you went upper box, and there was 522 and 542 front row.

I had a very specific request. aisle and low rows, front preferred. i didnt mind going a bit down the line to get that.

every STH's needs are different.

remember that row 1 upstairs has railings in front of you.

fox23
12-10-2010, 02:47 PM
my bulls experience is very bad. aside from the fact that I had 4 or 5 reps in the two or so years i had a plan. with the sox I had the same guy as my rep for 6 years. and i'm entering my third season with his replacement.

sox are inperfect, but the bulls are more like the cubs and hawks when it comes to customer service with plan holders.

I have had the exact opposite experience from you then on all counts. The Bulls have always kept in contact and provided a high level of service. To actually get any of my reps from the Sox to call me back was like pulling teeth. The Bulls actually called me to offer me better seat locations throughout the years, I never got that with the Sox. After 4 years of being stuck in the UD with the Sox, the only way we actually got our seats improved was by pretending to be new season ticket buyers. Once we got to the end and they showed us where our seat location would be, we then told them we were already STHs and demanded to be moved to that exact spot. Really sad if you ask me.

guillensdisciple
12-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Trying to get on the Ozzie plan, but no one wants to do a 400 or 500 dollat expenditure with me, and I think it's a little weird to go by yourself.

ewokpelts
12-10-2010, 03:01 PM
I have had the exact opposite experience from you then on all counts. The Bulls have always kept in contact and provided a high level of service. To actually get any of my reps from the Sox to call me back was like pulling teeth. The Bulls actually called me to offer me better seat locations throughout the years, I never got that with the Sox. After 4 years of being stuck in the UD with the Sox, the only way we actually got our seats improved was by pretending to be new season ticket buyers. Once we got to the end and they showed us where our seat location would be, we then told them we were already STHs and demanded to be moved to that exact spot. Really sad if you ask me.
bulls still owe me 330 bucks. which i doubt i'll ever see save jerry getting involved. let's just say they didnt care that my sox 2005 playoff invoice took priority over a 2005-2006 package renewal.

DumpJerry
12-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I've always parked in the Green lots. Are the Red lots the lots North of the stadium?

Were big on tailgating, is any lot better than the other for tailgating?
Red Lots are A,B and C which are on the north side of 35th Street.

The Red and Green lots are all good for tailgating, I've never noticed much of a difference.

fram40
12-10-2010, 08:36 PM

I've had the opposite experience with my Ozzie plan. Great service, a great rep, better seats when I ask, an invite to Grinder fest (which is really cool - even for a middle aged guy). I get the games I want to go to and I already know what games I will be going to. I've got decent seats at a fair price. Two seats - mostly upper box. A total of ~800 bucks.

I love my Ozzie plan.

ewokpelts
12-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Red Lots are A,B and C which are on the north side of 35th Street.

The Red and Green lots are all good for tailgating, I've never noticed much of a difference.I know some people prefer lot g. not sure why, but still....

ewokpelts
12-12-2010, 11:29 AM
I've had the opposite experience with my Ozzie plan. Great service, a great rep, better seats when I ask, an invite to Grinder fest (which is really cool - even for a middle aged guy). I get the games I want to go to and I already know what games I will be going to. I've got decent seats at a fair price. Two seats - mostly upper box. A total of ~800 bucks.

I love my Ozzie plan.
i assume you have your rep manually submit your order?

i do this mainly to avoid fees.(this year it's a $35 fee for online ozzie plan orders. which kills the $1 discount per game)

ChicagoG19
12-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Trying to get on the Ozzie plan, but no one wants to do a 400 or 500 dollat expenditure with me, and I think it's a little weird to go by yourself.

Buy two ozzie plans and find different friends for each game.

soxlady8
12-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Chicago G -
I go to many games myself.
I don't find it weird at all -
It is better to be there myself , then not there at all !!

With single seats - you get better locations and views .
I often can get seats close to the front row of the section !!
(not on an Ozzie plan ... just off of Ticketmaster or Stubhub ).

Bruizer
12-15-2010, 01:11 PM
i suggest you call your rep. I got sec 516 row 1 aisle, but 520 had row 4 as it's lowest row. unless you went upper box, and there was 522 and 542 front row.

I had a very specific request. aisle and low rows, front preferred. i didnt mind going a bit down the line to get that.

every STH's needs are different.

remember that row 1 upstairs has railings in front of you.

Very cool! :cool:

I'm on the third base side front row, but I had to buy full season tickets in order to do that two years ago.

ewokpelts
12-15-2010, 03:18 PM

I'm on the third base side front row, but I had to buy full season tickets in order to do that two years ago.two years of not making the playoffs does that.

Cat Thief
12-15-2010, 03:35 PM

I'm on the third base side front row, but I had to buy full season tickets in order to do that two years ago.

I had first row last year and ended up moving back for my 27 game plan. Those railings are brutal. I hope you are on the far end of the row.

ewokpelts
12-16-2010, 08:18 AM
Trying to get on the Ozzie plan, but no one wants to do a 400 or 500 dollat expenditure with me, and I think it's a little weird to go by yourself.If you cant find someone to join in, just buy it yourself, and sell what games you think will be profitable.

OD, Cubs, July 4(which is 1/2 off anyways). will net you decent returns.

Or there's the X-mas gift route, where you can give your frinds ONE ticket to the game, and you're in the other seat.

Bruizer
12-16-2010, 09:09 AM
I had first row last year and ended up moving back for my 27 game plan. Those railings are brutal. I hope you are on the far end of the row.

I love the railings! Much better than having to look around people in front of you. Two years ago, my seats were in the sixth row in 534. The view of home plate was completely blocked whenever the guy in front of me sat on the edge of his seat, which was just about all the time.