PDA

View Full Version : White Sox game-worn jersey cufflinks

downstairs
12-02-2010, 05:48 PM
If this should be in Talking Baseball, sorry. Also I have no stake in this product, just thought it was cool. Saw it on Uniwatch on ESPN.com:

http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/pinstripe-cufflinks

hi im skot
12-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Probably made from the jerseys of White Sox greats like Danny Richar and Jimmy Gobble.

parlaycard
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
At that price you could buy a game worn jersey for less worn by a stiff like Mike McDougal.

soxgirl617
12-02-2010, 06:36 PM
For the ladies, they also have the game-worn jersey in a necklace. It's on my Christmas list! See http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/pinstripe-necklace

They are pricey, I agree, but I could wear the necklace lots of places I couldn't ordinarily wear Sox stuff (i.e. work).

rdwj
12-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Seriously, those are ridiculously expensive for something that you can't even identify as Sox related without an explanation.

doublem23
12-02-2010, 07:03 PM
There's a jewelry store near my apartment in Lincoln Square that sells cufflinks with baseballs, you see the stitching and some of the rawhide. Very neat. They are my wedding gift from Ms. Doub, if we can ever find a date to get married.

These are neat, too, though. Hey, you got to pay for nice **** like this.

soltrain21
12-02-2010, 07:14 PM
There's a jewelry store near my apartment in Lincoln Square that sells cufflinks with baseballs, you see the stitching and some of the rawhide. Very neat. They are my wedding gift from Ms. Doub, if we can ever find a date to get married.

These are neat, too, though. Hey, you got to pay for nice **** like this.

Me and the fiance are in the same boat. Basically, picking a date is overrated.

doublem23
12-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Me and the fiance are in the same boat. Basically, picking a date is overrated.

Well, we had a date but it was indefinitely postponed because of a slew of family-related health emergencies/deaths.

I'm still lobbying hard for eloping in Vegas.

g0g0
12-03-2010, 08:58 AM
"game-worn jersey cufflinks"

I didn't know they wore cufflinks on the field.

TheOldRoman
12-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Well, we had a date but it was indefinitely postponed because of a slew of family-related health emergencies/deaths.

I'm still lobbying hard for eloping in Vegas.Unless you both have big families which would never forgive you or a big wedding has been her lifelong dream, eloping wouldn't be bad. We spent about $30 grand on our wedding and had 230 guests. We got most of it back from guests (around $28k or so), but still. Our honeymoon was another $6,000. I imagine Vegas would be your honeymoon, also, so you would save a lot of money, lots of time, and lots of worries.