PDA

View Full Version : Sox get Adam Dunn!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ZombieRob
12-04-2010, 02:09 AM
I am very pleased with the AJ and Dunn signings. Will be watching to see if he is willing/able as Bucky Dent and Walt Williams to choke up a few inches on the old hickory stick in a situation where we don't need a homer, but a base hit. I can almost hear the whining next summer about "homer or nothing", second coming of Thome. Let's play smart, ruthless, winning ball. No tool left unused.
Right. And that's why I think the biggest key to the Sox success going into next season isn't going to be Dunn, Konerko, or Rios. It will hinge on Beckham hitting in the 2 hole. And now witht he Bopper(s) the pressure should be off him this year.

chunk
12-04-2010, 02:35 AM
But does the Sox 1 2 punch match the Twins 1 2 punch? I don't think so. It bring the Sox a little bit closer. IMO until we see what the Sox do with the Bullpen, the Twins are far better than the Sox as of right now.

Maybe not, but if PK comes back the Sox have a better 3-4, if anything because of the lack of health concerns.

tick53
12-04-2010, 06:17 AM
I'm pumped! This is huge. Way to go KW! You never cease to amaze me :bandance:

Rikirk
12-04-2010, 07:03 AM
No tool left unused,...
Ok, im down with that. But whos the tool on this team?

spawn
12-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Continue here (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=124740)...