PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Levine ....does anyone else think

cornball
06-29-2002, 12:32 PM
he is a Cub homer....i was listening to the pregame today...and everytime i hear him the past few years.....his reports are always weighted heavily to the Cubs...even if we are playing Texas...on our flagship station.......am i alone in this thinking?

Soxboyrob
06-29-2002, 02:10 PM
maybe he's a cub homer, but that's ok by me. All of these guys have a favorite team. Even if he's a Cub fan, he doesn't make it glaringly obvious. And I wouldn't care if he did. Murphy on the Score is a huge Cub homer, but I love listening to him because he holds the organization accountable for their poor management and chintziness. I wish the Sox had a similar loudmouth fan....actually they do in Mike North, but being that he ain't too bright, I don't think anyone takes the guy too seriously.

duke of dorwood
06-29-2002, 03:10 PM
Big mouth North is a front runner and not the person I would ever associate with our team.

duke of dorwood
06-29-2002, 03:11 PM
J Hood-he can be my rep on the airwaves.

cheeses_h_rice
06-29-2002, 11:51 PM
I don't think Bruce Levine is a Flubbie fan.

In fact, he's always the Sox's main beat reporter on AM1000, and seems really into the team all of the time. I can count the number of times on one hand where he's even given the Flubs the time of day. He's a great source for detailed, locker-room Sox talk, so I just don't see it.

kevingrt
06-30-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
I don't think Bruce Levine is a Flubbie fan.

In fact, he's always the Sox's main beat reporter on AM1000, and seems really into the team all of the time. I can count the number of times on one hand where he's even given the Flubs the time of day. He's a great source for detailed, locker-room Sox talk, so I just don't see it.

He's also the Cub's Main beat reporter...

guillen4life13
06-30-2002, 11:04 AM
dave wills is pretty good (the postgame shows).