PDA

View Full Version : Brooks Boyer contact info?

chisoxfan4life
11-16-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm trying to get a hole of someone in the Sox marketing department, and I know Brooks has made himself available to the fans in the past. Is anyone able to share his e-mail address with me? A PM would be just fine if you don't want to publicly state it.

skobabe8
11-16-2010, 10:38 AM
I'm trying to get a hole of someone in the Sox marketing department, and I know Brooks has made himself available to the fans in the past. Is anyone able to share his e-mail address with me? A PM would be just fine if you don't want to publicly state it.

bboyer@chisox.com

No PM needed. His email has been widely distributed here before.

I hope you find the hole you are looking for.

Rocky Soprano
11-16-2010, 10:40 AM
bboyer@chisox.com

:tongue: Thanks for the laugh.

CPditka
11-16-2010, 03:03 PM
bboyer@chisox.com

Very tempted to cross this with the "Its always sunny in Philidelphia" thread. Ill refrain, but laugh to myself.

pudge
11-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Hope this isn't about the 11-page thread on the friggin diamond-sock on the sleeve. I mean, seriously. Maybe it's just the fact the Sox changed uniforms so many times when I was growing up, I really could not care less what they are wearing, especially just a minor change to the freakin' sleeve. I could not have even told you the diamond sock was on the road uni and I watch 140+ games a year.

hi im skot
11-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Hope this isn't about the 11-page thread on the friggin diamond-sock on the sleeve. I mean, seriously. Maybe it's just the fact the Sox changed uniforms so many times when I was growing up, I really could not care less what they are wearing, especially just a minor change to the freakin' sleeve. I could not have even told you the diamond sock was on the road uni and I watch 140+ games a year.

Ok.

DumpJerry
11-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. When I first looked at the thread and saw the new uni, I could not figure out what had changed until I got into the the thread....

soltrain21
11-16-2010, 07:21 PM

Glad I'm not the only one. When I first looked at the thread and saw the new uni, I could not figure out what had changed until I got into the the thread....

Sweet!

pearso66
11-16-2010, 07:40 PM

I thought the same thing, I thought it looked exactly the same and had to go back and look at it when people were complaining about it. I didn't even remember the old patch.

DumpJerry
11-16-2010, 07:47 PM
To the OP:

You can always send him a letter via snail mail.

Brian26
11-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Maybe it's just the fact the Sox changed uniforms so many times when I was growing up, I really could not care less what they are wearing

Really? Wouldn't that be a reason to NOT want them to start tinkering with the best uniform they've ever had?

I could not have even told you the diamond sock was on the road uni and I watch 140+ games a year.Nice attention to detail. It's only been there for 20 years.

:clap:

Dub25
11-16-2010, 11:45 PM

Agreed, its a frickin uniform. I think people should be concerned who is playing 1st when PK is not resigned or who is behind the plate if AJ is not brought back. What about the pen? Everything points to Bobby not being back, Putz is a FA and Linebrink will probably suck.

skobabe8
11-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Agreed, its a frickin uniform. I think people should be concerned who is playing 1st when PK is not resigned or who is behind the plate if AJ is not brought back. What about the pen? Everything points to Bobby not being back, Putz is a FA and Linebrink will probably suck.

Can't do both?

soltrain21
11-17-2010, 12:58 AM

My mind is capable of thinking of more than one thing at once. It's amazing, really.

And those things will be talked about when, you know, there is news about them.

chisoxfan4life
11-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get a HOLD of him.

And you people are ridiculous, I'm not e-mailing him about the jerseys...it's school related. Would I really make a thread asking for Brooks info to subsequently e-mail him a complaint about the jersey modifications?

pudge
11-19-2010, 03:25 AM
Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get a HOLD of him.

And you people are ridiculous, I'm not e-mailing him about the jerseys...it's school related. Would I really make a thread asking for Brooks info to subsequently e-mail him a complaint about the jersey modifications?

Ha, sorry I hijacked your original thread!