PDA

View Full Version : could Wood's bean ball to Walnuts head be the turn around we needed?

Iguana775
06-28-2002, 07:39 PM
i hope so. they seem to responsed really well after that. ginter stepped up and showed he should be here.

foulke seems to be doing better also. no hits, BB and a K (i think).

now frank needs to get his head out of his rectum and this team could put together a good streak.

LongDistanceFan
06-29-2002, 04:08 AM
i just came back from Tn, vacation for a week. i missed the game. great game to come from behind to win.......... i hope this is a sign of good times this summer. one question, does anyone, who saw the game, think that ball to paulie was intentional?

btw attendance-47,000+ yessss

Chisox_cali
06-29-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan

Biggest Crowd Ever! :smile:

alohafri
06-29-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Biggest Crowd Ever! :smile:

And there was a smattering of empty seats.

guillen4life13
06-29-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
i just came back from Tn, vacation for a week. i missed the game. great game to come from behind to win.......... i hope this is a sign of good times this summer. one question, does anyone, who saw the game, think that ball to paulie was intentional?

nope... wood didn't mean to hit him. it was a curveball that paul mistook for a fastball, so he ducked down because he thought it was going straight at his head. after he ducked, the ball broke right into his helmet.

Nick@Nite
06-29-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by alohafri

And there was a smattering of empty seats.

As for the few empty seats, I'm coming this August! ~ It'll be one more seat filled.

BTW, Nice touch about Entwistel.

LongDistanceFan
06-29-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by guillen4life13

nope... wood didn't mean to hit him. it was a curveball that paul mistook for a fastball, so he ducked down because he thought it was going straight at his head. after he ducked, the ball broke right into his helmet. ok thanks