PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training Schedule

shenk16
11-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Most of the spring training schedule was released today.

http://www.springtrainingonline.com/teams/chicago-white-sox-3.htm

illinibk
11-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Thanks for posting, I've been waiting for this to come out so the Mrs. and I can plan our trip out there. We've never done Spring Training in Phoenix before so we're going to be new to the whole experience. Any idea when the tickets go on sale?

Medford Bobby
11-03-2010, 04:58 PM
That's what I tell my self after almost living off and on in Arizona for 25 years...got to go to Phoenix and see spring baseball......:whiner:

soxlady8
11-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I went to ST last year and loved it !!
I would love to go this year but my spring break schedule does
not coincide. Perhaps I can do a long weekend .
I highly suggest fans going out there to Glendale.
Awesome park , awesome scenary , and fun things to do in the area.

manders_01
11-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Based on that schedule, assuming I can take a day off from the new business, I will be there from the 11th - 13th. First year that I've been going that they will be all home games (although the Sunday game will technically be an away game).

Can't wait!!! :bandance:

roylestillman
11-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Once again, the Blackhawks are playing the Coyotes on Sunday March 20th at 5:00, right after an afternoon Sox game at Camelback, down the street.

ewokpelts
11-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Once again, the Blackhawks are playing the Coyotes on Sunday March 20th at 5:00, right after an afternoon Sox game at Camelback, down the street.i think that's planned. the yotes know chicago fans are in town sor ST, so why not host the hawks and get a free sellout?

WhiteSoxFTW
11-05-2010, 11:01 AM
After two years of telling myself I am going to go, and then not being able to find anyone to go with me...this upcoming year, I am going to go whether I have to go by myself or not.

I plan on making a road trip out of it and seeing friends in OK, TX, and southeast AZ along the way. :)

manders_01
11-05-2010, 07:14 PM
After two years of telling myself I am going to go, and then not being able to find anyone to go with me...this upcoming year, I am going to go whether I have to go by myself or not.

I plan on making a road trip out of it and seeing friends in OK, TX, and southeast AZ along the way. :)

I always go by myself and meet up with a friend - and sometimes WSIers - out there. It's good times! :thumbsup:

soxlady8
11-05-2010, 10:10 PM
I went last year solo and I had a BLAST :)
I did not find myself lonely at all . I texted and called friends/family at home often and also facebooked my experience. While at the games , I ALWAYS found someone or people to talk to. I loved loved loved going last year !!!