PDA

View Full Version : great Paulie quote...

Iguana775
06-28-2002, 07:24 PM
"What I'm trying to do is make a pitcher get me out," Konerko said. "I'm not changing my approach and I'm just trying to get a good pitch to hit and then put a good swing on it. I'm trying to hit for what the situation calls for."

man, what is there NOT to love about this guy?? he is amazing. the ultimate team player!!

cheeses_h_rice
06-28-2002, 07:35 PM
<putting it mildly>Yes, Paul seems to be locked in these days.</putting it mildly>

TheBigHurt
06-28-2002, 11:23 PM
we finally have a leader......Finally

TheBigHurt
06-28-2002, 11:26 PM
opps i guess i click the submit button too much

Tragg
06-28-2002, 11:43 PM
McFarland on BBT had a nice piece on Konerko. He ended by demonstrating and stating what a team player Paul is. In sharp contrast to.....

Speaking of ...., I never really noticed how poor a defender he is until recently. Durham takes second on a fly to that rocket arm. Yesterday, his "bobbles" in the 9th and 10th innings cost possibly cost them a game.

Daver
06-28-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Tragg
McFarland on BBT had a nice piece on Konerko. He ended by demonstrating and stating what a team player Paul is. In sharp contrast to.....

Speaking of ...., I never really noticed how poor a defender he is until recently. Durham takes second on a fly to that rocket arm. Yesterday, his "bobbles" in the 9th and 10th innings cost possibly cost them a game.

That's why he is known as "the Fire Hydrant" Tragg.

voodoochile
06-29-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by daver

That's why he is known as "the Fire Hydrant" Tragg.

They call ShamMEMEME "the fire hydrant" also?

:D: