PDA

View Full Version : New Ozzie Blog

Bucky F. Dent
10-30-2010, 01:48 PM
http://ozzie.mlblogs.com/

Anyone seen anything which would indicate that this is actually Ozzie's blog?

Since it's hosted by MLB.com, I would suspect that the league would have shut it down if it were not.

JermaineDye05
10-30-2010, 02:34 PM
He just posted it on his facebook. It's legit, and he's taking questions.

A. Cavatica
10-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Great news! I've always thought our manager was underexposed.

russ99
10-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Interesting. This could be a compromise between Ozzie who wants to be more visible on the web and the Sox, who really don't like his twitter/website ideas.

Since this would be under the auspices of MLB, I'd think the Sox would have an opportunity for review. Merkin's been pretty fair with sharing information on his blog, so IMO he'd be a pretty good editor for Ozzie.

aryzner
10-31-2010, 12:07 PM
I wonder just how edited this blog is. Maybe I'm wrong but I find it hard to believe that Ozzie is able to write that coherently. (Especially judging by the way he writes on his twitter.)

I guess I'm just trying to say I'd love to see the entry he writes before someone goes in and edits it.

ewokpelts
11-01-2010, 08:14 AM
most "personality" MLBlogs are edited by team staffers. reifert said he gets technical help(photos, video) with his.

sides, do you really think tommy lasorda know show to blog? if anything, he just shoots the **** with one of the dodgers media interns, and the kid transcribes it.