PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Replay of today's game at 7


Jerry_Manuel
06-28-2002, 06:23 PM
I'm sure those people who missed it, would love to see the game.

Chisox_cali
06-28-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm sure those people who missed it, would love to see the game.

Not for me :whiner:
Man and I was gonna tape the game today, but I just forgot, than it was 8-0, and I wasn't so mad that I forgot, but then...

TornLabrum
06-28-2002, 06:31 PM
I guess I'm just going to have to stay away from any media coverage while the game is being played! I watched it up to Patterson's homer and left in disgust. Went to the chatroom here for two more Cubs runs. Naturally I went away for a little while and we made our comeback, complete with Konerko's go-ahead homer just as I was sitting down. I went back to the TV and Osuna gave up a run! Had to go to the secretary of state's office for my new plates. While I was in there we scored three more.

At least I can watch it on tape and know it'll only get better in the early going.... :)

Soxheads
06-28-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
I guess I'm just going to have to stay away from any media coverage while the game is being played! I watched it up to Patterson's homer and left in disgust. Went to the chatroom here for two more Cubs runs. Naturally I went away for a little while and we made our comeback, complete with Konerko's go-ahead homer just as I was sitting down. I went back to the TV and Osuna gave up a run! Had to go to the secretary of state's office for my new plates. While I was in there we scored three more.

At least I can watch it on tape and know it'll only get better in the early going.... :)

I might be more good luck in that chatroom than you are bad luck. :D:

ISUSoxfan
06-28-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm sure those people who missed it, would love to see the game.
It would be fun to find a dumb Cub fan and tell them the game got rescheduled for 7pm tonight, then sit down and watch it with them playing along like it's live.

Soxheads
06-28-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ISUSoxfan

It would be fun to find a dumb Cub fan and tell them the game got rescheduled for 7pm tonight, then sit down and watch it with them playing along like it's live.

He'll figure it out when it's ten o'clock and still light out.

Then again, he's a Cubs fan. :D: