PDA

View Full Version : Jake Peavy Tshirts for under $5 @ select Target locations

ewokpelts
10-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Target is closing out thier Jake Peavy tshirts. I bought a few friday for $4.48 EACH. That's 75% off original prices.

I bough tmine @ the Clark/Roosevelt Location, and they had PLENTY of shirts. I also saw the shirts on Clearance @ the McKinley Park location(off damen and the stevenson) and at pulaski/44th.

Shirts are made by VF Imagewaer(they who own Majestic), and can be found in Grey or Black. Both colors have the road style"chicago" script on front with #44, and back has jersey stle lettering.

EndemicSox
10-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Wait another year and you might get them for $0.50...I kid, I kid...I hope he will A) be able to pitch again, and B) pitch at a high level...but the odds of that happening aren't great...nevertheless, a sox shirt for $5 is a good deal...

eriqjaffe
10-25-2010, 04:40 PM
They're cheap because the arms keep falling off. :rimshot:

chisox616
10-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Man...I wish I lived near Chicago, a $5 Sox shirt is a deal no matter the player.

DumpJerry
10-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Man...I wish I lived near Chicago, a $5 Sox shirt is a deal no matter the player.
:jaime:XL
That's what we've always said.

chisoxfanatic
10-25-2010, 07:33 PM
That's amazing considering he hasn't been traded! Deals like that are usually for those who are no longer with the team. Are they oversized shirts, or were there some that came in small?

soxfanreggie
10-25-2010, 08:19 PM
That's amazing considering he hasn't been traded! Deals like that are usually for those who are no longer with the team. Are they oversized shirts, or were there some that came in small?

It could be a good eBay risk for someone to sell those next year if he has a good start.

GoGoCrede
10-25-2010, 10:13 PM
I was just going to say I wanted one, then forgot I already owned one. It won't hurt to have another, though. I love Target's deals.

ewokpelts
10-26-2010, 09:18 AM
I think the smallest they had were men's M.

I think peavy pitching like crap and then getting hurt killed sales. but i cant pass up a current player shirt for $5 after tax.

ewokpelts
10-26-2010, 09:19 AM
I was just going to say I wanted one, then forgot I already owned one. It won't hurt to have another, though. I love Target's deals.this one has a different front graphic than the typical shirts sold at the cell. the standard one has the sox logo. this says chicago on the front.

The Dude
10-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Damn I just bought one for 7 bucks about a week ago at that same target...must really be clearing em out now.

gogosox675
10-26-2010, 12:55 PM
this one has a different front graphic than the typical shirts sold at the cell. the standard one has the sox logo. this says chicago on the front.

The Target that I work at had Albert Pujols shirts like that. It wasn't the official bat-on-bird script, but it was close. I wondered why the shirts had the alternative script but I guess the other teams are like that as well.

ewokpelts
10-26-2010, 01:05 PM
The Target that I work at had Albert Pujols shirts like that. It wasn't the official bat-on-bird script, but it was close. I wondered why the shirts had the alternative script but I guess the other teams are like that as well.i suspect target wants it that way. the cubs shirts @ target are "chicago" as well.

CWSpalehoseCWS
10-26-2010, 06:32 PM
Way off topic, but I managed to buy a 2005 Sox Spring Training CAP (the silver rim hat) for $.47 at the Sports Authority I work at.

Couldn't believe I bought a hat for that cheap. Was about $.75 with tax. Ridiculous.

chisoxfanatic
10-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Damn I just bought one for 7 bucks about a week ago at that same target...must really be clearing em out now.
Demand for the extra couple bucks back. :cool:

ewokpelts
10-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Way off topic, but I managed to buy a 2005 Sox Spring Training CAP (the silver rim hat) for $.47 at the Sports Authority I work at.

Couldn't believe I bought a hat for that cheap. Was about $.75 with tax. Ridiculous.when did u get the hat?
i managed to get an Eddie Vedder "all the way" single for about the same price at a sports authority over the summer. I'm a pearl jam fan, so i needed it for my collection. but it was funnt that this was the BIG SELLER in 08, and we all know that they didnt , in fact, go "all the way" that year.