PDA

View Full Version : Ginter

Jerry_Manuel
06-28-2002, 02:52 PM
Time to move him into the rotation and end the Gary Glover experiment.

duke of dorwood
06-28-2002, 03:02 PM
He has earned it, dont remember him getting hit real hard anytime. Glover hung on yesterday, then it will be several bad ones.

Chisox_cali
06-28-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Time to move him into the rotation and end the Gary Glover experiment.

Than all we have to do is find some people to end the Danny Wright and Todd Ritchie Experiments.

Jerry_Manuel
06-28-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Than all we have to do is find some people to end the Danny Wright and Todd Ritchie Experiments.

Let's not go nuts here, Cali. I still think Todd will do something for this team. Don't ask why, I just think that way.

Chisox_cali
06-28-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Let's not go nuts here, Cali. I still think Todd will do something for this team. Don't ask why, I just think that way.

Ok than just the Danny Wright experiment...

Jerry_Manuel
06-28-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Ok than just the Danny Wright experiment...

Wright is only in his 2nd year. I think they should stick with him. Just my opinion.

MattSharp
06-28-2002, 04:51 PM
I think that Ginter has earned it more than anyone else.

hold2dibber
06-28-2002, 04:57 PM
Did Ginter start for Charlotte? I thought I remember hearing that the organization saw him as a middle reliever and he was going to be used in that role in the minors (though I don't know why). Of course, the organization also saw Josh Fogg as a middle reliever and he appears to be a solid MLB starter.

Anyway, Ginter was awesome today --- we desparately needed someone to step up and hold them at bay, and he came through big time. Very impressive.

jklm
06-28-2002, 05:00 PM
Ginter is a prime example how young pitchers can learn to pitch in the big league out of the bullpen.

kevingrt
06-28-2002, 05:01 PM
Glover has done better then DW lately and Todd...

I rather have Ginter in the starter role for DW...