PDA

View Full Version : Macha Bounced by the Crew

Viva Medias B's
10-03-2010, 10:35 PM
The Brewers are not going to bring Ken Macha back.

Link (http://www.jsonline.com/sports/brewers/104246823.html)

WhiteSox5187
10-03-2010, 11:22 PM
I was a bit surprised by this. I thought Macha was a good manager, but the problem with Milwaukee is that they have NO pitching whatsoever. That lineup has got some punch to it, but pitching is a foreign concept.

gogosox675
10-03-2010, 11:26 PM
I was a bit surprised by this. I thought Macha was a good manager, but the problem with Milwaukee is that they have NO pitching whatsoever. That lineup has got some punch to it, but pitching is a foreign concept.

If Milwaukee had any pitching at all they could have at least been a factor in the division. That division was up for grabs through late August.

nccwsfan
10-04-2010, 11:08 AM

I heard something a few weeks back on Sirius XM/MLB Network that Macha had all but indicated his heart was no longer into managing the Brewers. No direct quotes to provide but if that was the case they're better off finding someone who wants to be there.

palehozenychicty
10-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Supposedly he has an abrasive personality, which is why he didn't last in Oakland. But the Brewers really don't seem to care about pitching.

VMSNS
10-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Bob Brenly's name is being tossed around up in Milwaukee, according to The Score this morning.

Law11
10-05-2010, 11:53 AM
If the Cubs dont rehire Quade Im betting MIL will take a look at him.