PDA

View Full Version : Pauly MVP

duke of dorwood
06-28-2002, 03:44 PM
Any doubt?

dougs78
06-28-2002, 03:56 PM
You are not kidding...this man is INCREDIBLE!! He is playing like a mythical legend. I mean getting plunked in the head and then coming back to drop a bomb on Wood? Wow!

I just can't figure out why this team refuses to rally around him. I mean I'm inspired just to be watching him play...so should they!!

BackInBlack
06-28-2002, 04:02 PM
AMAZING! Royce manages a single! ROYCE FOR MVP! No, seriously, Paulie's been truly amazing. An all-around great guy. This is the kind of guy you build your team around.

MattSharp
06-28-2002, 05:49 PM
Didn't I say this last week? :)

KruseControl04
06-28-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by dougs78
You are not kidding...this man is INCREDIBLE!! He is playing like a mythical legend. I mean getting plunked in the head and then coming back to drop a bomb on Wood? Wow!

I just can't figure out why this team refuses to rally around him. I mean I'm inspired just to be watching him play...so should they!!

P.K. is God!

hold2dibber
06-28-2002, 05:59 PM
He has been absolutely breath taking lately. And although I've slammed Royce as much as anyone, he really is starting to hit the ball well. If he can start crunching like he did in the 2nd half of last year, that will make a HUGE difference for this offense.

chisoxfanatic
06-29-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by dougs78

In an interview after the game, he said that it wasn't that big of a deal, getting plunked in the head like that, because he'd been hit way harder in AAA. Most guys would just cower after that, but Konerko just picked up his bat and went on with his business. That's what I like so much about him; how he just goes about doing his business without so much as a whimper when pained. Cincy and LA must be damn angry for not holding on to this stud! Torre must be murdered if Konerko doesn't get into the all star game. (j/k)

"Is Paul Konerko Chicago's best player?"~The Score Overnight

Hell yea, he is!

Heather the Redbird