PDA

View Full Version : So looks like we are worse than the Cubs


HawkDJ
06-28-2002, 02:51 PM
From my understaning, when a team beats you in every single way possible for 3 out of 4 games, they are better than you. How can we be this much worse than the Cubs? It is ridiculous.

CerberusWG
06-28-2002, 02:55 PM
Danny Wright plain sucks. He needs to be consistent. I could care less if he's consistently BAD, he needs to get his **** together or he'll find his ass down in Charlotte.

KruseControl04
06-28-2002, 02:58 PM
...... 8-0 this is bad, this is really bad, anyone want to join me for a drink, or 15? :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: 8 should be fine. Now if only I were 21......

RKMeibalane
06-28-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by KruseControl04
...... 8-0 this is bad, this is really bad, anyone want to join me for a drink, or 15? :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: 8 should be fine. Now if only I were 21......

I'd join you, but I'm not twenty one either. That reminds me, there's something that's been bugging me lately. Does Mike's Hard Lemonade have alcohol in it, or is it just regular lemonade? I know that's a stupid question, but I wasn't sure.

cheeses_h_rice
06-28-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane


I'd join you, but I'm not twenty one either. That reminds me, there's something that's been bugging me lately. Does Mike's Hard Lemonade have alcohol in it, or is it just regular lemonade? I know that's a stupid question, but I wasn't sure.

It's got alcohol in it. About 5% or so, I believe.

Jerry_Manuel
06-28-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
Danny Wright plain sucks. He needs to be consistent. I could care less if he's consistently BAD, he needs to get his **** together or he'll find his ass down in Charlotte.

No he won't. If anything they'll switch him with Ginter.

KruseControl04
06-28-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane


I'd join you, but I'm not twenty one either. That reminds me, there's something that's been bugging me lately. Does Mike's Hard Lemonade have alcohol in it, or is it just regular lemonade? I know that's a stupid question, but I wasn't sure.

Yeah... its got alcohol in it.... But its pretty damn good. And so is thay Skyy Blue stuff or whatever. Don't get me wrong, I don't go out and get drunk everyday, but every once in a while I'll have a small glass of that kind of stuff. I can't stand beer though. But after watching the Sox these past few days, I'll drink anything to make me forget about this team!

doublem23
06-28-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
From my understaning, when a team beats you in every single way possible for 3 out of 4 games, they are better than you. How can we be this much worse than the Cubs? It is ridiculous.

Too bad the MLB games only last 5 innings or so.

duke of dorwood
06-28-2002, 04:16 PM
:barney&sham

Can you pitch , senor?

Bisco Stu
06-28-2002, 07:28 PM
DoD, that Sammy photo is HIGHlarious. You just made my "Northern Cali" buzz that much better.