PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Gallo found guilty of Murdering Nick Adenhart

Domeshot17
09-27-2010, 11:03 PM
I don't want to cross the political line here, had pm'd a mod before starting this thread.

When this happened, I remember it was just mind blowing. Kid was my age, seemed really put together, and it was a tragedy. The families of the deceased now have some closure.

It was tough to read the Angel comments. Scoscia handled it very well, explaining how it won't bring Nick back but it does close the case. You could read the anger Jered Weaver still had in his quotes.

For those who don't know, Weaver and Adenhart were very good friends and Weaver still writes a 34 on the mount before every start.

Edit: Mods can someone spell guilty correctly since apparently I can't.

doublem23
09-27-2010, 11:09 PM
I saw that today. Don't want to wade into political waters, but Gallo had several DUI offenses before and even signed a court order that basically said he'd be charged with murder if he ever killed someone while driving drunk. It's a mind-blowing level of irresponsibility.

All I'll say about the jury's decision... Good.

DumpJerry
09-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Link. (http://www.scpr.org/news/2010/09/27/gallo-verdict-092710/)

veeter
09-28-2010, 03:53 PM
I don't think it's political at all, to be happy a piece of **** murdering drunk got his due. More judges should rule this way on multiple offenders.