PDA

View Full Version : Pete's Papa's Amazing Dome vist!

Pete_SSAC
06-27-2002, 11:07 PM
My dad was up on buisness in Minney for two days this week, and caught last night's game against the Twins.

Basicly, he confirmed what we already knew. That the Twinkie Dome is a HOLE! A BIG ASS HOLE. He basicly said it's just a larger verison of the Genesis Convention Center in Gary.

He was also staying in the same hotel as the Sox, and saw Buehrle.

Well, yeah tat's about it. Anyway, I feel really good about this team now. I thing we are breaking out of our slump, while I feel that the Twins will start heading south for the summer.

But, that's just my two cents.

- Pete

Soxheads
06-28-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
My dad was up on buisness in Minney for two days this week, and caught last night's game against the Twins.

Basicly, he confirmed what we already knew. That the Twinkie Dome is a HOLE! A BIG ASS HOLE. He basicly said it's just a larger verison of the Genesis Convention Center in Gary.

He was also staying in the same hotel as the Sox, and saw Buehrle.

Well, yeah tat's about it. Anyway, I feel really good about this team now. I thing we are breaking out of our slump, while I feel that the Twins will start heading south for the summer.

But, that's just my two cents.

- Pete

When I was there a couple of years ago, I noticed how bad of a place it is to watch baseball. It really is a hole.