PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Road Trip - anyone going?

WestSider
09-22-2010, 11:54 PM
We'll be out this weekend for games on Friday night and Saturday night, then headed back on the red-eye Saturday night. If anyone is out there and wants to hook up for a pre-game beer, drop me a PM.

In the past, I've tailgated in the parking lots off Rampart, across Orangewood, I think at the Credit Union lot. Not sure they are still open. Believe it or not, alcohol consumption is prohibited in official Angels lots. :o:

Streets
09-23-2010, 10:48 AM
In the past, I've tailgated in the parking lots off Rampart, across Orangewood, I think at the Credit Union lot. Not sure they are still open. Believe it or not, alcohol consumption is prohibited in official Angels lots. :o:

Wow, never knew that. I noticed there was no tailgating going on but I guess we just thought people didn't do that out there. That didn't stop me and 3 friends from having a couple beers before we went in. There was even a car next to us that were having some beers, but they were Australians...so maybe they didn't know either.

Oh well, I know if I ever go back.

BNLSox
09-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Can't bring myself to drive down to Anaheim after the way they mailed it in the past two weeks... I know I'll only get upset.

Good spot to catch Chicago fans who now live in Cali is the Portillo's in Buena Park. Its a few miles from the park, but its always amazing to see a room filled with Sox fans. This was a great spot during the ALCS in '05 before the games.

WestSider
09-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Can't bring myself to drive down to Anaheim after the way they mailed it in the past two weeks... I know I'll only get upset.
We had this trip planned for awhile. I timed it this way as I just flew back from Asia today and the Mrs flew from Chicago this morning. Early in the year, you might have expected this series to be big, with two teams in contention. Now ... :mad:

Oh well, it's still White Sox baseball, and we can probably sit anywhere we like. :smile: Headed out in an hour or so.