PDA

View Full Version : Paulie Making A Statement...

kevingrt
06-27-2002, 08:38 PM
Quoted from ESPN.com:

Paul Konerko admits that if the Sox don't start producing wins, management might have to take matters into their own hands. "We can't have too many lapses. Otherwise there's no telling what the people who run this team will do," Konerko told the June 26 Chicago Tribune. Konerko says he wouldn't be surprised if ownership decided to make major moves if Chicago doesn't get back into the playoff chase. "Sooner or later they're going to get fed up and just do rash things, because that's what I would do if I ran the team," he said. "We've got to come to play. The second chances are gone. We need to start playing hard every night. Either do it or get other people in here."

He's right in,"We need to start playing hard every night. Either do that or get other people in here."

I agree 100% Paulie!!!!

RedPinStripes
06-27-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Quoted from ESPN.com:

He's right in,"We need to start playing hard every night. Either do that or get other people in here."

I agree 100% Paulie!!!!

He's my favorite Sox player on the Roster!

:crede
I'm not on the roster. :(:

Daver
06-27-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

He's my favorite Sox player on the Roster!

:crede
I'm not on the roster. :(:

Crede is on the 40 man roster.

chisoxfanatic
06-28-2002, 01:29 AM
I agree wholeheartedly with PK as well...

Whatever happened to "The White Sox know that in order to win, they must play their best everyday." that we hear constantly in commercials on AM 1000 during game broadcasts?

Heather the Redbird