PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to love PK

hold2dibber
06-27-2002, 04:32 PM
Not only does PK go 4 for 5 today with a dinger, but in the 9th with Maggs on 2nd and no out, what does the MLB RBI leader do? He gives himself up for the team, grounding to the right side to advance Ordonez to third. Ordonez ends up scoring an important insurance run. That is winning, team baseball.

Foulke You
06-27-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
Not only does PK go 4 for 5 today with a dinger, but in the 9th with Maggs on 2nd and no out, what does the MLB RBI leader do? He gives himself up for the team, grounding to the right side to advance Ordonez to third. Ordonez ends up scoring an important insurance run. That is winning, team baseball.

:shammy
"You mean you don want to hit a homer in that sitew-ation? Paul, you huv a lut to learn about getting crowds to love you."

:walnuts
"Ah shaddup Sammy! Watch me school you on hitting this weekend."

MattSharp
06-27-2002, 07:11 PM
That is why we need to start the

:Paulie4MVP:

tag :)

FanOf14
06-27-2002, 11:16 PM
Glad to see a few positive posts on PK! It's better to see the Sox bats are trying to come back (hopefully for good!)!!!!

Pete_SSAC
06-28-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by MattSharp
That is why we need to start the

:Paulie4MVP:

tag :)

We should start that chant during the Sox/Cubs series coming up. Quite frankly, even if I look at this as a baseball fan, and not a Sox fan, he derserves it.

- Pete

Chisox_cali
06-28-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

We should start that chant during the Sox/Cubs series coming up. Quite frankly, even if I look at this as a baseball fan, and not a Sox fan, he derserves it.

- Pete

Anyone at the game should definately do that, I only wish I were there :whiner: I would be doing it!

Pete_SSAC
06-28-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Anyone at the game should definately do that, I only wish I were there :whiner: I would be doing it! '

Ditto, I'll only be able to even WATCH one game. Saturday's battle of Former Cub Saviors.

- Pete

Soxheads
06-28-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by hold2dibber

Yes, it's nice to see this team play baseball.