PDA

View Full Version : Can't Afford Playoff Tickets for Split Season - What Happens?

ptmoberg
09-07-2010, 10:49 PM
As many are aware, the deadline for paying for playoff tickets for season ticket holders (at least for my weekend plan) was today. Unfortunately, I didn't have the $990.00 I needed for the tickets. Since I didn't respond, what happens, if anything? I realize that they will reassign or sell my playoff tickets. Will they just contact me during the Winter to find out if I still want my split season plan for next season?

It's Dankerific
09-08-2010, 01:03 AM
As many are aware, the deadline for paying for playoff tickets for season ticket holders (at least for my weekend plan) was today. Unfortunately, I didn't have the $990.00 I needed for the tickets. Since I didn't respond, what happens, if anything? I realize that they will reassign or sell my playoff tickets. Will they just contact me during the Winter to find out if I still want my split season plan for next season?

Yes, you will not be obligated to purchase tickets again but you will have the option to do so. they'll give you a deadline for making your decision (and dropping a deposit).

DumpJerry
09-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Nothing adverse will happen. You'll get a 2011 invoice the same time as everyone else with the same seats. You just won't have a credit for the post season games not played.

I ignored the postseason invoice last year after making sure through my rep I would not lose my seats. You might want to email your rep with your question since s/he would know better than anyone at WSI.

ewokpelts
09-08-2010, 07:25 AM
As many are aware, the deadline for paying for playoff tickets for season ticket holders (at least for my weekend plan) was today. Unfortunately, I didn't have the $990.00 I needed for the tickets. Since I didn't respond, what happens, if anything? I realize that they will reassign or sell my playoff tickets. Will they just contact me during the Winter to find out if I still want my split season plan for next season?Contact your rep, and see if they can work something out.

Bruizer
09-08-2010, 12:01 PM
They should put that in there as a third option instead of just checking "Yes" or "No". It's funny, but they don't even say what the question is, they only explain what it means if you say yes or no. :scratch:

chisoxfanatic
09-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Nothing adverse will happen. You'll get a 2011 invoice the same time as everyone else with the same seats. You just won't have a credit for the post season games not played.

I ignored the postseason invoice last year after making sure through my rep I would not lose my seats. You might want to email your rep with your question since s/he would know better than anyone at WSI.
This is 100% correct. I didn't pay last year's postseason invoice (didn't intend on renewing my ticket plan either). When I got the invoice for this current season's ticket package (I had the week day 27-game plan), I ignored it. A few weeks after the first invoice for this season was due, my ticket rep actually contacted me to see if I still wanted to renew my plan! I politely declined.