PDA

View Full Version : It's post-season invoice time across MLB

Fenway
08-29-2010, 08:45 AM
My Red Sox post-season invoice arrived yesterday :lol:

My loge box seats (these are upper boxes) - normally list $95 (in 1996 they were $12) - are $130 for ALDS, $175 for ALCS, and - $250 for the World Series games at Fenway Park.

With a son starting college a 4K invoice for something that most likely isn't happening is lots of fun and really it will be my down payment for 2011. Let's face it the average fan has been priced out.

I despise the Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs over the way he has run the once proud B's the last 30 years but maybe it is his Buffalo roots - when you order your playoff seats the team only hits the credit card when the game is guaranteed to be played - you don't pay the barcode is voided.

I can't wait to add the 2010 tickets to my collection of games that never happened.

ewokpelts
08-30-2010, 02:42 PM
i added a few seats to my sox st package through the prorated deal a few weeks ago. $580 for 2 partial plan strip in the upper deck reserved seats(3 alcs, 1 alcs, 1 ws).

not too bad. my main strip was costing me close to $100o(parking, and lower level partial plan strip)

DumpJerry
08-30-2010, 03:36 PM
I would not say "across MLB." Something tells me that Cub season ticket holders can keep their checkbooks safely tucked away in the desk drawer for now.