PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Comments

pythons007
08-23-2010, 02:56 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/news/story?id=5484140

I'm sorry, I think Ozzie's comments are always taken out of context.

kittle42
08-23-2010, 03:07 PM
*Cue people who don't read more than 3 lines of the article heavily overreacting.*

TheOldRoman
08-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Yes, there will be many overreactions. I don't think he was speaking of the fans as much as the media. Whenever the Cubs are expected to be good they are always under the media spotlight. The only time the Sox clubhouse is stuffed withnational reporters grilling people is after Ozzie makes another inflammatory comment.

Sunnydre
08-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Yes, there will be many overreactions. I don't think he was speaking of the fans as much as the media. Whenever the Cubs are expected to be good they are always under the media spotlight. The only time the Sox clubhouse is stuffed withnational reporters grilling people is after Ozzie makes another inflammatory comment.

And that is why I sorta want to keep him.

We get no respect - even when we went on that tear this summer.....we got no love from the national media - oh and paulie is the legit mvp - but he gets no love.

It's Dankerific
08-23-2010, 07:01 PM
And that is why I sorta want to keep him.

We get no respect - even when we went on that tear this summer.....we got no love from the national media - oh and paulie is the legit mvp - but he gets no love.

When you see what has happened since then, what respect do the Sox deserve?