PDA

View Full Version : Who do y'all think is going to win the AL Cy Young?

ghostface36
08-23-2010, 10:27 AM
I would vote for king felix, but i think CC will win it
thoughts?

pythons007
08-23-2010, 11:18 AM
I would vote for king felix, but i think CC will win it
thoughts?

David Price?

ghostface36
08-23-2010, 11:27 AM
David Price?
i dont think so but he is very good. His WHIP is 1.256, and era+ is 142

felix whip is 1.12 w/ a 161 era+, also felix has pitched 40 more innings

Pablo_Honey
08-23-2010, 11:50 AM
No way does Felix win it. He has more losses than wins right now (Yeah yeah it's only a difference of 1, but he only has 9 wins so far) and we all know how much the voters looooove them wins. Captain Cheesburger will win it unless he tanks down the road. It could get interesting if Buchholz and Price can keep up their pace. I'd vote for either one of them over CC, with slight edge going to Price for his Ks and IP.

ghostface36
08-23-2010, 12:32 PM
No way does Felix win it. He has more losses than wins right now (Yeah yeah it's only a difference of 1, but he only has 9 wins so far) and we all know how much the voters looooove them wins. Captain Cheesburger will win it unless he tanks down the road. It could get interesting if Buchholz and Price can keep up their pace. I'd vote for either one of them over CC, with slight edge going to Price for his Ks and IP.
damn my bad i didnt even realize the type of year bucholz is having, i think i would have to go with him. lol that 2.26 ERA is so good it makes me laugh
i thought felix had the best in the al guess not

soxfanreggie
08-23-2010, 09:10 PM
If Cliff Lee can pick up a few more wins, he could give CC a run for his money. His ERA is roughly the same, but he does have a much better WHIP and BAA. He also has the complete games on his side.