PDA

View Full Version : Anyone collect old programs/yearbooks?

Brian26
08-05-2001, 09:43 PM
Hey Guys:

I've been reading the website since last June and finally decided to get a screenname and participate.

Pale Hose and FWC...you guys do an awesome job.

Question out there for everyone: Does anyone collect old Yearbooks or Programs? From the 90's and 80's? I've got some from '82, '82, '85, '90, '91 and on... I'm getting ready to move soon, and I want to get rid of them but give them to a good home. I'd hate to just throw them out. I've also got a ton of scorecards from '94, '96 and '97. Again, if there are any collectors who'd like to have these or trade or whatever, let me know. They're just kinda heavy and take up some room, and I rather give them to a fellow diehard Sox fan that put them in storage with the rest of my stuff.

I think if we salvage tomorrow's game against "The Rays", it's still a nice 3 out of 4 run against TB, and we still have a chance. My dream right now: Somehow make the playoffs and play spoiler to to the M's.

Brian

Daver
08-05-2001, 09:48 PM
The only team that can play spoiler to the Mariners will do it in the playoffs,cause they are a lock in their division,and I hate to say it but I don't think we'll be there.

FarWestChicago
08-05-2001, 09:54 PM
I've been reading the website since last June and finally decided to get a screenname and participate.

Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to join in.