PDA

View Full Version : Crede Update...

Randar68
06-26-2002, 12:15 AM
Well, to make everyon'es mood about Crede rotting in AAA even better, Charlotte put forth a Sox-like offensive outburst...I don't understand how ANYONE can justify it at this point.

Joe Crede went 2-5 with 2 HR's and 3 RBI's. Tim Hummel went 3-3 with 3 BB's, 4 RBI's, 2 R's and a double hitting leadoff. LTP went 1-5 with 3 k's and a double. Lee Evans was 2-5 with 4 RBI and 2 R's.

MattSharp
06-26-2002, 12:22 AM
Joe Joe is hitting better than he is projected to be. I mean all they really talk about is how he is an average hitter with a great glove. I always pictured him as the next Scott Rolen. Hes gotta be getting so pissed. We should all write him letters tellign him we love him and not to give up just cause the front office is a bunch of retards, cause we all know he should be playing.

raul12
06-26-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Randar68
Well, to make everyon'es mood about Crede rotting in AAA even better, Charlotte put forth a Sox-like offensive outburst...I don't understand how ANYONE can justify it at this point.

Joe Crede went 2-5 with 2 HR's and 3 RBI's. Tim Hummel went 3-3 with 3 BB's, 4 RBI's, 2 R's and a double hitting leadoff. LTP went 1-5 with 3 k's and a double. Lee Evans was 2-5 with 4 RBI and 2 R's.

what are you talking about? crede is in AAA to shorten his swing and learn how to hit to RF--just like lenny said!

foulkesfan11
06-26-2002, 09:45 AM
It's Crede Time!!! It's been Crede tome for the past 2 years! BY the time he comes up in this organization, he'll be all washed up.

Jerry_Manuel
06-26-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Randar68

It's politics and money, Randar. I'm sure you already know that.

Nice to see Hummel hitting the ball again.