PDA

View Full Version : Get ready to buy those playoff tickets!

TornLabrum
06-25-2002, 11:44 PM
Well, not really but it was good to see the Sox bats come alive like they were the first five or six weeks of the season. Now if we can just go the rest of the season without everyone going into a slump at the same time again....

:gulp:

chisoxfanatic
06-26-2002, 02:02 AM
No, I think you're onto something here! If you go back to last season at about this time, we were trailing the Twins by somewhere near 15 games, and we finished the season 2 back of them! Right now, our deficit isn't even half of that! And Minnesota hasn't played their toughest part of the schedule. In addition, we've got 17 games left with them, so destiny lies in our hands! I think we can win this thing!

Heather the Redbird

delben91
06-26-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
In addition, we've got 17 games left with them, so destiny lies in our hands!

That's what worries me.

Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
I think we can win this thing!

I was as happy as anyone else to see the sox pound the twinkies last night. However, they've false started too many times for me to jump right on the "they're going to win it" bus after every "turn-the-season-around" win. Let's see how they finish off the twins series and how they play the cubbies. Then, if they keep it up...I might be convinced. Moderation in everything folks.

Well....maybe not everything.... :gulp:

BigKlu59
06-26-2002, 09:08 AM
Or maybe just a spark,but it was great to finally see these guys fired up for a change instead of playing like a bunch of zombies.Hell,I'll take 20 singles any night.Nothing like spraying the ball around and working on the singles stroke. One game at a time...Who knows maybe with some divine intervention a miricle can happen...
Big Klu 59

:bigklu