PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway Last Night: Sox Binders

Brian26
08-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Anyone grab one of these? I'm curious what they look like, how big, and what the quality is. I wanted to go the game last night but wasn't able. If anyone has a picture of one, let me know. I'd like to grab a couple of these binders eventually.

CWSpalehoseCWS
08-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Not the best, but better than what I would have expected. Pretty much just your simple binder with some pictures of the Sox on the inside.

MARTINMVP
08-16-2010, 09:06 AM
They weren't bad looking. I figured a lot of people would leave them behind at the end of the game (much like the calendar giveaways at the start of the year). That wasn't the case as I was only able to grab 2 extra on my way up to the main concourse after the game ended.

I upload a pic I took with my iPhone. The pic shows the front -- the back just says "It's black and white" and has a bigger UL logo.

The inside showed a pic of the field (the Cell) and then a fire scene with figher fighters and a kitchen. UL company has something to do with insurance, I guess.

october23sp
08-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Speaking of Binders, I called the White Sox 2005 World Series Championship on my binder in April of 2005.

MeteorsSox4367
08-16-2010, 01:03 PM
They also gave away UL bags as well. The woman who was running the promotion upstairs said I needed to answer a question to get a bag. I wasn't even close to having the correct answer, but I still got a bag.

As for the binder, not bad for free. My nephews are all Cub fans, so I'll keep the binder for myself.