PDA

View Full Version : Carlos got robbed!


Garrison
06-25-2002, 09:12 PM
Poor Carlos. He has an awesome at bat where he works back from 0-2 down real nicely. Then gets ball four and another RBI, but the ump punchs him out. Boy was he mad. I couldn't tell exactly what he said but I saw f--- in their a lot. I thought he might get tossed. I wanted to see JM go out there and say something. However, Ghandi was cowering in the shadows of the dugout nowhere to be seen. I felt bad for Carlos and I was pissed as well. He has every right to be upset. That was way low and way outside. We got several good camera angles and that was not a strike by any stretch of the imagination. He just can't seem to get many breaks can we? That's why overcoming a eight or ten game deficit to the Twins is going to be a long shot.

Chisox_cali
06-25-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Garrison
Poor Carlos. He has an awesome at bat where he works back from 0-2 down real nicely. Then gets ball four and another RBI, but the ump punchs him out. Boy was he mad. I couldn't tell exactly what he said but I saw f--- in their a lot. I thought he might get tossed. I wanted to see JM go out there and say something. However, Ghandi was cowering in the shadows of the dugout nowhere to be seen. I felt bad for Carlos and I was pissed as well. He has every right to be upset. That was way low and way outside. We got several good camera angles and that was not a strike by any stretch of the imagination. He just can't seem to get many breaks can we? That's why overcoming a eight or ten game deficit to the Twins is going to be a long shot.

I think I saw a Horse **** and A God Dammit! JM was yelling from the dugout too, and I saw Frank Yelling from 3rd base "It was Low!!" amoung some other obsenities, but Clee got an rbi last inning so it's all good.

baggio202
06-25-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


I think I saw a Horse **** and A God Dammit! JM was yelling from the dugout too, and I saw Frank Yelling from 3rd base "It was Low!!" amoung some other obsenities, but Clee got an rbi last inning so it's all good.

when i saw that pitch called a strike i was screaming at my tv for manuel to get off his ass and get out there...then tony g gets called out by the home plate up on a check swing and maggs has a curve in his eyes called a strike and nothing....gheezz jerry..it didnt take gardenhire 3 bad calls to get run last night...

Garrison
06-25-2002, 09:57 PM
JM doesn't need to get tossed. Just get out there and argue a little bit. Let the ump know you don't like it. He doesn't have to kick dirt at him or make a scene. Just say SOMETHING. It seems every time they have panned to our dugout, you can see like this silouhette in a shadow behind a wall that you think might be JM but you're not sure. He needs to be more of a coach and less of an observer. Talk to your team, shout, motivate, something. The average fan says more useful things to his television than JM does to his players.

idseer
06-25-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Garrison
JM doesn't need to get tossed. Just get out there and argue a little bit. Let the ump know you don't like it. He doesn't have to kick dirt at him or make a scene. Just say SOMETHING. It seems every time they have panned to our dugout, you can see like this silouhette in a shadow behind a wall that you think might be JM but you're not sure. He needs to be more of a coach and less of an observer. Talk to your team, shout, motivate, something. The average fan says more useful things to his television than JM does to his players.

y'all still talk as if JM CAN do the things you mention.
he CAN'T! the man doesn't have it IN him to fire up a can of soup!
being a motivational is an inate quality that he's NEVER had. at MOST he's occasionally yelled thinking intellectually it was time for it. he has no feel for it and he never will.
he's not to blame ..... JR is!