PDA

View Full Version : Now WE'RE DOWN TO 18 Games

ChiSoxBobette
06-25-2002, 11:30 AM
If I hear one more Sox fan say we have this many games or that many games with the twins I think I'm going to puke! Who the hell cares how many games we have with them after last night they,the twins; proved again that they are'nt afraid of the score when there are innings left in a game with our team. Somebody has got to be held accountable for the play at home plate that clayton was thrown out. If not clayton then wavin wally , if it was clayton then someone - manager, coaches have to start screaming at the guy, if it was wavin wally well then how many runners has this guy either got picked off at 3rd base or thrown out at the plate-he should be fired. Then last night after the game Dave Wills warns fans not to call in about firing manuel , well what are we supposed to talk about. One game manuel takes a pitcher out when hes still going good & the next pitchers are left in to either get shelled or they give up the one big hit to lose a game , why does nardi even go out there if he & the catcher can't go back to our manager and say the guys done get him out. As far as thomas I think we've gone as far as we can with him , maybe he gos done to the minors for a while to get his swing straightened out.Like they say you can't fire the whole team so who do you fire - THE MANAGER. Time for another white flag trade. We could be 10 games back before we get home friday and in the words of Dave Wills last night "if we go into july behind the 1st place team by double digits well thats all folks.
GO WHITE SOX -
where is our owner during all of this!
worried about his basketball team probably
:angry: :angry: :angry:
I guess I'll just enjoy having these season tickets this year - because I won't be able to give them away soon very soon

raul12
06-25-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by ChiSoxBob
If I hear one more Sox fan say we have this many games or that many games with the twins I think I'm going to puke!

we have 18 games left against the twins....NOW PUKE DAMN IT! :)